Jordan Can you stop this Silliness ??

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
Ive read all the recent news about Rice Rocketeer. I know you punished him accordingly.

Whats bothering me is all the other Moderators allways busting his Ba**'s for every little thing he does. Other Moderators posting things for him to read along with every other member here to read, i think just brings embarrassment to him.

If he screws up again than you and you alone deal with him. Dont let a few of the Moderators get him (what i think is a form of harassment ) if you could read or if you have read what has been going on in the "Rumble strip - Rice Rocketeer read this" section youll see what im talking about.

What im asking from you is just to tell the other Moderators to just let this ordeal with Rice Rocketeer... Just let it go. If he messes up again you will deal with him. I dont ever see you bring back old news about him. Why cant the other Moderators do the same.

Stop this silliness please
:(

I thought I would reply to this because I was the one in that posting you were taking about along with some others. There really isn't anything wrong with that posting because thats where it belongs.

This is the topic for the Rumble Strip : General off-topic forum for casual discussions, etc. No brawling or socially unacceptable behavior.
Please keep all flaming confined to this forum!

The first post from ViperConcept was just stating his opinion of what he see's going on in the forums. Nothing wrong with that. Plus Rice agreeed with him and he wasn't even mad about it.

As for the Moderators busting balls at him that just not the case. Some of us just put a little nitch in there that was kind of a joke which you thought was kinda funny.

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I found this funny too LOL :D

As for the other thread for the poll I closed that one because as I stated in the posting:
Polls on members is not a good idea guys..

I hope this clears things up for you and I do appreciate your opinion on this.

Look, Rice never would respond to one of my posts about this. So I thought if I made a thread about it that it would catch his attention. Everything I said was an opinion. (and a lot of fact) I posted that also to let all the "newbies" know how Rice was controdicting himself. :rolleyes:

Jordan,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that Flaming Newbies on their first couple of posts would be correct socially accepted behavior. Rice apologized, I can't argue with that. He's apologized just as many times as he as offended someone, newbie or not.

It's sad to say, but sometimes apologies are just too late. The damage is already done. I just don't want to see "New" members scared away by obnoxious and inconsiderate remarks made by anyone.

I think Rice has something to offer to this community, but IMO, his outburst should be controlled before an apology is ever needed. And to be honest, only he can do that.

For the record - I have no personal grudges against Rice. I have always gotten along with him just fine, but I do not support his outragous and insecure remarks to others.

*steping off my soap box*

Im sorry people im just getting tired of most of yall (not all of yall modorators) talking about Rice.:D

Back