1 million in 1 hour 10 min.

• Thread starter BMW///M3
  • 9 comments

BMW///M3

(Banned)
YOu can get over a million credits in just over an hour by racing the Like the Wind race Twice.  You win the 787B( its the only car you can win), worth 500,000 plus a lillte extra for winning. Get the Escudo, and just tape down the X button for the entire race. YOu don't even have to mess with the stivk/cotrol pad. Every 12-15 min just pull it in the pit and put fresh rubber on it so it will go faster by not  almost spinning every time it hits the wall. My escudo had the stage 4 Turbo.

I am worng, you cant win the 787B twice! Don't try it!

(Edited by BMW M3 at 5:46 pm on Aug. 7, 2001)

Oh, and use a reg controller if you have one, if the tape loosens up on the pressure senitive Dual 2 you'll lose speed

Are sure you can win this car more than once?  It was to my understanding that you could only win cars more than once in series races????

The trick is to not use tape.
Rubber bands work better.  Put a dime over the X button and put a rubber band around the handle of the controller.  This will keep it all the way down.

Use a second rubber band to secure the stick in the right place.  It takes a little time, but I can run 30 second laps on super speedway with it.

With the test track, you can get it to run straight and ride the walls without moving the stick.

Latest Posts

Back