f1 cars

• Thread starter lynchmob
  • 12 comments
Anybody has screenshots of those F1 cars ? Are they like really F1 like in Schumacher or Hakkinen or just like that red Toyota F1 car ?? Just curious

i have raced teh super speed way endurance 3 times and  every single win i get teh cilio car and not an f1, i heard using a different car to win it changes the outcome of oyu prize, is this true, and posts please tell me the car you used to win a race adn aquire the f1 cars

After you do an endurance race, and IF you don't like the prize car it gives you, do this:

Save the game BEFORE it gives you the prize car. Then go to where it gives you the prize. If you don't like the car, just go to the menu and click load game, and load the game you just saved on your memory card.  You can keep doing this as many times as you want, and you can stop once ya get the car you want...

I just kept racing untill I won the F090/s. An easy way to do it is save the cars you won not sell it, since the game only lets you keep only one of the prize cars. But once you win the F1 car you'll be glad, beleive me. even though it has about 700 hp it has 13000 rpms!!!

Evolution Racer said:

... An easy way to do it is save the cars you won not sell it, since the game only lets you keep only one of the prize cars ...

This is not true.  I won that damned clio car three times in a row in hot pink, blue, and red without selling any of them.  Finally I sold all three before running the Super Speedway a fourth time.  I finally won the F090/s (which ROCKS).

There's a small trick if you want that car.  After completing the race, winning the cup and the $200,000 credits, exit the replay and then go to the Options menu and click the triangle.  Click on the Options menu again and the triangle again, and finally click the Exit button.  When the prize car stuff comes up, just wait and you should be able to win the F1 car.

I heard this trick from someone else in the forums (don't remember his name, sorry), and it worked for me.

Back