How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
but they're juvenile in comparison to the blues brothers - you know that scene where all the cop cars pile up as they fly around the corner? :thumbsup: well that scene, i think, holds the record for the most stunt cars wrecked in one shoot. :odd: :sleepgo: i forgot my point, sorry...

Quote: from whiz kid on 3:30 pm on Aug. 6, 2001[br]you know that scene where all the cop cars pile up as they fly around the corner?

I don't think I have seen that :nervous:

Now that you've mentioned it though, I'm going to have to rent it or something just so I can see that scene...

not having seen blues brothers is a crime, man - i hear they even made a cartoon series out of it. that means it has to be quality. i also posted a bunch of other good movies on the favorite movies forum, you should check those out. all quality.

Quote: from whiz kid on 3:46 pm on Aug. 6, 2001[br] i also posted a bunch of other good movies on the favorite movies forum, you should check those out.  all quality.

Honestly, I have seen all of those movies you named except for like 2 or 3. All of the movies you listed that I have seen are extremely good, and I own most of 'em :D

I haven't seen clerks or mallrats.

I'm not positive if I've seen Godfather or Scarface, but more than likely I have...

so you're lacking in the kevin smith department.... no est bueno, but nothing time cant heal. next time you are trying to figure out which movie to rent, there you go. both of those are very, very funny, and i suggest clerks over mallrats if being seen on a date. :odd: so you;ve got that going for you, which is nice. (i assume you've seen caddy shack, too.. :thumbsup:)

mallrats was hilarious............u know what else is good the green mile i almost cried the first time i saw it sniffle

Yeah, I've seen Caddy Shack. It's on TV occasionally.

I too almost cried when I saw The Green Mile :(
Very sad movie in my opinion... :nervous:

(Edited by Josh at 4:13 pm on Aug. 6, 2001)

that is my favorite movie by far now after thinking about it o yea and brave heart thats a kick ass movie........i watch that almost everyday

saw half of that, too. once i saw lethal weapon, i just couldnt stop laughing every time i saw him in that kind of get-up. :lol: - this guy is a re-enactment of what i did. but it was the best half of a movie i have ever seen

Has anyone seen Scary Movie 2 yet?

I made the BIGGEST mistake of my life by taking my mother a long with me when I went to see it. :nervous:

Kyle, it was a very disgusting movie. Take whatever you heard and multiply that times 1000 :nervous:

It was disgusting, but good, just don't take a female with you when you see it, especially your mother...

Dude, take her to Scary Movie 2...

If she flipped out on that penis/through the head thing, she'll probably turn to you half-way through Scary Movie 2 and just slap the $h1t out of you.

My mom was horrified like 2 minutes into the movie...

o and the very large hedge inside her pants.....mom didnt care for that either......o yea and the big shot of semen ........mm thought that was childish......i guess thats why there was a whole bunch of teenagers in the movie theatre eh?

Yeah, that bush was disgusting in the 1st one.

The semen shot isn't as bad in the second one, but it's still terrible for your mom to see...

Yep, another shot.

And YES, it is VERY good, frickin' hilarious. Just don't see it with your mom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back