• Yes

Votes: 48 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Scott
i want to know the 3 people that don't like josh

I just looked and there were NO votes for NO, hahahaha 😈

Oh that's easy, to find out who said No.?

It was me :lol:
We don't want him comming over all bigheaded for having a 100% score, so I spoiled that one :lol:
always room for improvement !

sorry Josh :)

Almost every post has been someone brown nosing because josh is a moderator and kick you off before anyone has time to see that you hate him. SUCK UPS!!!!

Originally posted by GT3Maniac
Almost every post has been someone brown nosing because josh is a moderator and kick you off before anyone has time to see that you hate him. SUCK UPS!!!!

Actually all of the people who have responded are all people who I usually talk to a lot on the forums. They're all people I've gotten to know.

Why would they suck up to me? I can't ban 'em, and most of them know that...

If I had the ability to ban people the amount of members would probably go from around 1800 to 9oo :lol:

Originally posted by Josh

Actually all of the people who have responded are all people who I usually talk to a lot on the forums. They're all people I've gotten to know
ya :odd:
whats not to like? after all he has an S2000 :burnout:

Originally posted by Josh

Actually all of the people who have responded are all people who I usually talk to a lot on the forums. They're all people I've gotten to know.

Why would they suck up to me? I can't ban 'em, and most of them know that...

If I had the ability to ban people the amount of members would probably go from around 1800 to 9oo :lol:

I believe that! The problem is, u might do it by accident!:P

Originally posted by SlickRick69
Me and josh have had our differeces, i really dont like this kid, but it'll be alright, just stating my opinion

It's all good :D

I generally don't vote YES on idiots, well, maybe on the "am I an idiot"-poll. But that's it really.

Back