How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
never?? what would the world be without people being(or at least trying to be) funny??
and could you please tell me what the hell sporadicness(???) means........
ya mean the convo about nerds.....

dude, where is everyone? what is this, might  they have lives??!? jones, man - what is a life, and how can i get one? :cheeburga: he has his burga, and eats it too ;)

That monkey is cool! :). Whiz, I appreciate your humor. But you msut remember, we are dealing with much smaller minds then usual. JK :)

BTW BMW, im 14. ;)

(Edited by AddictedToSpeed at 11:09 pm on Aug. 9, 2001)

Quote: from AddictedToSpeed on 11:08 pm on Aug. 9, 2001[br]That money is cool! :).

BTW BMW, im 14. ;)
:odd::odd::odd::odd:
oh ok.:odd:

(Edited by Saleen Man at 11:10 pm on Aug. 9, 2001)

(Edited by Saleen Man at 11:14 pm on Aug. 9, 2001)

Quote: from whiz kid on 11:07 pm on Aug. 9, 2001[br]dude, where is everyone? what is this, might  they have lives??!? jones, man - what is a life, and how can i get one? :cheeburga: he has his burga, and eats it too ;)
your right, everyone's gone.....:odd:
well i g2g, be on later talk to ya then, maybe...

sporadic adj : recurring in scattered and irregular or unpredictable instances :thumbsup: - i just tacked on a -ness to the word, i tend to do that sometimes.  oh, and im 17, in case you wondered at what age people get really eccentric.  :lol: so there ya go

im just glad i wont be going on vacation w/ my girlfriend this summer... altough i wanna be with her... but she's going to AZ.... its gonna 10x worse there then it is here now

:sleepgo: <yawn> :sleepgo: well im going to bed... i gotta wake up at 7:45 to go to work tomorrow morning :(

(Edited by Evolution VI RS at 12:54 am on Aug. 10, 2001)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back