• Thread starter coolrules
  • 27 comments

what form do you like?

• the old form

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • the new one

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Hey, an interesting poll! I'm just going to sit back and watch. :)

At first I thought the new forums sucked, but after like 2 days of using them I realized I like them more than the old ones. It was just weird going from what I was so used to to something new so quickly...:D

Who voted for the old one? (It's OK, I won't be mad or anything - I'd love some feedback!)

Not me...

Isn't there a way that admin can see who voted for what? guess not..

Originally posted by Saleen Man
I voted for the old forum...
i don't really know why, i just liked it better......(don't be mad Jordan:(
That's fine, but could you be a little more specific on your reasoning? I always want to know how to make it a better experience for everyone. :)

hmmmm......
it's weird, i kinda think that the new forum is too fancy :odd: or something, with too many options.......
BTW do you know who closed the 100 replies topic in The Rumble Strip??? i loved going there late at night and talking to people until like 5. i guess that could be another reason:confused:

hmmmm......
it's weird, i kinda think that the new forum is too fancy :odd: or something, with too many options.......
BTW do you know who closed the 100 replies topic in The Rumble Strip??? i loved going there late at night and talking to people until like 5. i guess that could be another reason:confused:
Yes, I know what you mean. There's so many options to choose, it can get a bit cluttered in some areas.

About the 100 replies thread, I'm the guilty party there. :) Everyone started posting in the new "big thread", so I just closed it. But, we could open it back up again since the other one has pretty much dried up. :D What do you say?

Originally posted by Jordan
Yes, I know what you mean. There's so many options to choose, it can get a bit cluttered in some areas.

About the 100 replies thread, I'm the guilty party there. :) Everyone started posting in the new "big thread", so I just closed it. But, we could open it back up again since the other one has pretty much dried up. :D What do you say?
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, if you want to?:nervous:

Originally posted by BMW M3
hey! merge those two threads! It'll be one BIG thread!:D Anyone disagree?
i disagree, i think it would be cool if the 100 replies would catch up or something, it'd be like a little competition or something.......

i disagree, i think it would be cool if the 100 replies would catch up or something, it'd be like a little competition or something.......

I agree with you :D

Hey, 10 people voted (apparently overnight) for the old forum. Please tell me why you voted this way?

I voted for the old ones, but that may be just because I helped build them and was attatched to them, so to speak (LOL @ me, *sob*, *sob*).

However, these new forums are quite nice. I can't wait till iB3 Gold comes out though...see how it compares (@Jordan--I still, however, see ur point for making the switch).

I like the speed and look of the New one and navigation is good, but I thought the thread search engine on the old one was much more thurough. I also lost all my check marks. :(

I voted for the old ones, but that may be just because I helped build them and was attatched to them, so to speak (LOL @ me, *sob*, *sob*).

However, these new forums are quite nice. I can't wait till iB3 Gold comes out though...see how it compares (@Jordan--I still, however, see ur point for making the switch).
Yeah, I know, I felt kind of bad about that. :( But, I'm glad that the forums are running on MySQL now, and I think that since so many people are used to using vBulletin, newer members are more comfortable.

Oh, yeah, I know. :( I've been trying to make it look similar to the old forums over that past few days.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I like the Flaming Envelopes. It just cries out: That thread is H... O... T... HOT.
Haha! Good, I'm glad you like them. :)

Back