The new GTPlanet Forums

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 43 comments
Quote: from Ghostrider on 4:16 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]Can you delete to 2 users so I can re register?
Just go ahead and register again, I'll probably clean out all registrations before I move the posts and accounts anyway.

Problem solved!  It was really an error on my part, the DNS hadn't been updated yet, but the vB mailer didn't know that (so it was putting www.gtplanet.net where it should have been putting 209.123.183.57).  Anyway, I just won't flip on email verification until the DNS is ready, so everything is cool.  :D

Quote: from Jordan on 4:53 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]Problem solved!  It was really an error on my part, the DNS hadn't been updated yet, but the vB mailer didn't know that (so it was putting www.gtplanet.net where it should have been putting 209.123.183.57).  Anyway, I just won't flip on email verification until the DNS is ready, so everything is cool.  :D

Sounds great.  See everybody on the flip side.

Hey Jordan just went to the new site and registered, noticed that we don't have our old post numbers, will these possibly be transfered or will we all start from scratch?  Love the look of the new forum though :thumbsup:  :D

vBulletin?!?  How come you made the switch?

(Edited by Corey at 8:46 pm on Aug. 11, 2001)

Jordan said he hope to get it done by sunday depending on the tech. part of it.

The reason of the change is more options and the ability to keep faq at the top of the page. Also to be able to vote now.

Hope this helps.

Check your PM's, Corey.  :)

@bigblocksrule: Yes, I don't think you'll loose your individual post numbers.  You will need to reset your avatar, though.  :)

@Evo VI: Yep, like ghostrider said, I'm hoping to have it up by Sunday night, as long as everything goes as planned...  :nervous:

Well maybe today is are lucky day  Hopefully Jordan doesn't run into any tech. problems.  Maybe Monday am we will have a new look and feel.

Keep up the hard work Jordan

Back