Best Lap time in Seattle I

Mine was 1'17.463 DOnt know if thats much of an achievemnt or not till I find out other haha, but I used an f090/s during the Endurance races.

If the thread says MOVED, then that means a moderator saw this thread and decided it didn't belong in the forum that it was originally posted in, and moved it to a forum that was more appropriate.

my best time on seattle is a 1min 14.953

i had to do the seattle 100 mile enduro twice to get this time w/my 787b

Originally posted by Xx ImPaLa xX
I'd believe it if someone of respectable trust value wrote it, but you've been known to be very very full of ****.
your right, but you gotta trust him sometime, and when that time comes, be sure to tell me

Originally posted by Xx ImPaLa xX
I'd believe it if someone of respectable trust value wrote it, but you've been known to be very very full of ****.

believe what u want man it doesnt matter to me

it is tricky putting a reply to what i just read when i see how much **** that guy got but i will anyway, i have had successive 1.12's on seattle endurance with a polyphony 001 it's so easy, on GT2 i used to do 1.08's , i'm not bothered if i am believed or not thems the times .

!! FAST OR WOT !!

Best time was:

1'12.333

Which I think I could do better, but hey....that's what I got.

Have another :cheers:

on another forum some guy called wiese can do unbeleivable laps by using a steering wheel he can probably do seattle in the 1.05 - 1.10 area , i've not yet tried this set up but i will.

Originally posted by mr persistance
on another forum some guy called wiese can do unbeleivable laps by using a steering wheel he can probably do seattle in the 1.05 - 1.10 area , i've not yet tried this set up but i will.

Damn - that's fast. I have a problem with continuing to do the same "bad habbits" on all the same turns. I always (most of the time) crush my bro, but it's good watching his turns. You can always learn something new. :)

Originally posted by O.Z
seattle circuit GT3 - 1.07.535 by Polyphony 001

hey i got to know, are u using a wheel ?? because i am fast i managed up to now a 1.10,065 and that was really pushing it on auto with analogue joy pad , but that time is awesome if it is with a wheel which make is it?? because i got to get one ,let me know please!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I haven't really attacked Seattle, but I use a wheel and it does make a different, but I have disciplined myself to use my right foot for both the accelerator & the brake. This probably drops me a little time but it makes it so much more realistic. I use a Logic 3 wheel with a gearstick.

no, I use analoog controller for the seattle, I have good settings + I am ultra fast!!!

WOW!!!! no steering wheel and times like that u are just too good for me call me grasshopper ! i only really mess with the wide band on settings wish i had more input into the gears , but no worries i will keep chasing u . WATCH THIS SPACE ...

FAST OR WOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

i have not been back on since my 1.10 on seattle going to work now damned night shift . but my best achievment was on special stage 11 reverse where i pulled off a 1.23,665 with a lot of wall riding thus i couldn't enter it on racing line site . oh yeah that was in an f1 . yes i know yours is faster but look behind u :eek: :eek:

I just did the Seattle enduro again..... my best lap was lap 3 of 40 a 1'02.148 i caught all the cars on the long back straight and drafted my way to over 240 in my f094/s. And again 4 the 3rd time i won the ZZII.

I must have been doing it all wrong , i was trying to get my fastest times in the free run and run & settings , i never thought of going for it on endurance races ! probably because i dont want to save a whole endurance replay just to be able to save a fastest lap because as far as i know u dont get your race record as your lap record ! maybe i am wrong ? but 1.02 is a fast time all the same u done amazingly well using all the cars slip streams and avoiding collision with them if you use the same concentration and skill that you summoned for seattle and use it on the complex strings then i am sure you can shave off that 30 secs that are eluding you , but a little help doesn't go amiss and if you want a real flier on complex , then do the first bends fast and precise and when u get to the sqares as i call them cut as clean over the grass always tap the brake on each bend while swinging the car in the right direction but with the next bend as priority u can brake and slide into a good line even on the grass , every thing else on this course is done on tar mac apart from the hill slaloms were u only need to brake lightly half way up the first hill and then using your knowledge of the track just guide it through on the inside of each turn with out touching the wall ( you can go flying through if done right ) and the last little chicane just cut straight over it for a guaranteed 3.20 and under . hope this helps .
:) :)

i know you never asked me for help , i just wanted to show how easy it is even though it is called cheating in some other sites it is still the fastest way i have found to do this course .

i took the different approach on my last reply but i have now had some playing time with slip streaming and couldn't touch the 1.02 that was achieved i barely managed a 1.08,871 and it was flying in my opinion a 1.02 is acheived by god and god alone . lets just hope that the race it was done in is saved and a screen shot of that baby will soon be available for us to eat our words over :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mr persistance
i took the different approach on my last reply but i have now had some playing time with slip streaming and couldn't touch the 1.02 that was achieved i barely managed a 1.08,871 and it was flying in my opinion a 1.02 is acheived by god and god alone . lets just hope that the race it was done in is saved and a screen shot of that baby will soon be available for us to eat our words over :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1.08.871 is a very fast time and I would be very happy to run that sort of time. On the other hand a time of 1.02.xxx is truely out of this world. I to would love to see a screen shot of that one :lol:

Back