How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought of a few tough qusetions!

What do you say to someone , u want to talk, to but dont know what to say?

Why do we need to learn complex math if we are never going to use it?

Why do hotdogs come in packages of ten and the buns in packages of eight?

Should I make this a thread?

Originally posted by BMW///M3
I've thought of a few tough qusetions!

What do you say to someone , u want to talk, to but dont know what to say?

Why do we need to learn complex math if we are never going to use it?

Why do hotdogs come in packages of ten and the buns in packages of eight?

Should I make this a thread?

1. Depends on your age, as a 27 year old I find that "How are you today?" holds an appeal that most people can't possible understand. Noone declines to answer, and you can go in any direction you want from there. And if you get burned, who cares, you were just being neighborly. If you are a teen, "sup" seems to come out of my friend's little brother's mouth quite often. He's a punk though.
2. Define your idea of complex math. For example, one of my friends would define complex math as say... the pythagorean theorum. Another friend of mine works in California for Boeing, and has a slightly more advanced notion of what complex math is.
3. Self perpetuation. You buy one package of each, and at the end have two hotdogs in the fridge, but no buns. You go out and buy more buns, and probably another package of hotdogs knowing that you're about to run out. This process repeats itself until you've bought 4 packs of hotdogs, and 5 packages of buns. It's marketing genius really.

Anything else?

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

1. Depends on your age, as a 27 year old I find that "How are you today?" holds an appeal that most people can't possible understand. Noone declines to answer, and you can go in any direction you want from there. And if you get burned, who cares, you were just being neighborly. If you are a teen, "sup" seems to come out of my friend's little brother's mouth quite often. He's a punk though.
2. Define your idea of complex math. For example, one of my friends would define complex math as say... the pythagorean theorum. Another friend of mine works in California for Boeing, and has a slightly more advanced notion of what complex math is.
3. Self perpetuation. You buy one package of each, and at the end have two hotdogs in the fridge, but no buns. You go out and buy more buns, and probably another package of hotdogs knowing that you're about to run out. This process repeats itself until you've bought 4 packs of hotdogs, and 5 packages of buns. It's marketing genius really.

Anything else?
lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I tried going to a local Go-cart race track tonight, but the place was mobbed. Even the batting cages looked like they had an hour wait, so we took off.
Came back to my house, and now we're playing a little I-link battle. Having a little lemonade. You know the brand.😈

Barbeque, not party. No real difference, it's just that one of my friends pointed out that after 25, Parties must be referred to as barbeques or other such respectable titles.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Barbeque, not party. No real difference, it's just that one of my friends pointed out that after 25, Parties must be referred to as barbeques or other such respectable titles.
I here that, In my book there called Birthdays!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back