3. Awesome Accleration

Dislikes
1. Can only have Medium Tires
2. Cannot go over 250mph
3. Cannot be modified i.e giving Na tune ups or turbo
4. Cannot buy F1 cars.
And Most of All

CAN ONLY HAVE MEDIUM TIRES!!!!!!!!

i thought u could sell f'1s , i have not tried but it says on screen they are worth 875,000 i will look again.

I tried it. It didn't let me sell it to my friend's memory card, but I would imagine you could sell it back "to the game" to get the credits if you wanted to (I don't want to!).

Originally posted by Sean F1
I tried it. It didn't let me sell it to my friend's memory card, but I would imagine you could sell it back "to the game" to get the credits if you wanted to (I don't want to!).

What your talking bout is Tradeing it, cept u have to "sell" it to the other memory card.

i think that they are too easy to get...it should be a car you get when you almost has finished the game...

get a skyline, pump it to 1100bhp, run the endurance race, win a f1--AND BOOM, the game is over!!!!!!

Driving the F1's is NO competition!!!!, (but sure is fun!)

by the way, i both sold AND traded f1's- they have a good value on the the market theese days..

by the way i have a:

black

black and white

green and yellow

red and white

blue and lightblue

all polyphony 001's

They are F1 cars, not hondas.
Having a high performance open-wheel racer just isnt good enough for some people. They need it to have 9000000 horsepower too. WHAT DO YOU WANT from a 3 liter engine? Its already spinning to 14,000 rpm!

As for the tires, that was a great decision. It makes the prototypes ALMOST competitive on long races if they up their tire hardness.

What was the last time an F1 car broke 250?

When one broke the speed record at Talledega, beating Mark Donahue's record, even though it was an Indy car they are basiclly the same thing.

When was that, because the IRL speed record is 228.505 mph. Mark Donahoe ran a 917/30 at 259 mph

Also, Indy cars and F1 Cars are not "basiclly that same thing"
IRL uses G force and Dallara bodies (1550 lbs) and turbo 3.5s (650 hp)

F1 uses V-10 3L engines (less than 750 hp) on 1320lb frames

THe aerodynamics are totally different though, as IRL cars race ovals, and dont need to turn very hard.

Brian my definition of an indy car is a CART car but i should have said that, i think it was in the later 70's early 80's. Not sure on the date.

CART cars have 800hp or sumthing round there.

Back