"the Fast and the Furious"

I haven't yet, but I really want to.  Are there any European cars in the movie, or is it all Honda's?

no sorry jordon... mostly Hondas, Toyota, VW, Dodge thats about it.....  OHHHHHH yea and alot,  no ton, of N.O.S. !!!!!!

:lol:    😈    :lol:

n.o.s. isnt illegal in all racing just grand touring, and nascar but when it comes to the quarter mile She goes or she blows !  😈

Nos is great. Over here people buy banged out Mini's, strip them and then attach a nos tank and then skin nearly everything.

I don't know, but I would have liked to have seen one in the movie!  :D

nitrous is only good for short burst though  thats why they only use it in the quarter mile or sometimes even the 1/8 mile  but it still gives you that extra boost when you need it at the end :)

Yeah, it doesn't last very long at all.  I noticed Dom had about four good-sized containters under the seat of his RX-7.

I loved it.  It was actually better than I thought it would be.  

The Charger was sweet, but I really hated when it died at the end of the movie.  :shakehead:

Yeah, why couldn't they just have destroyed a little Honda or something?

no not a volvo!!!! hey whatever happened to dom's  rx-7???? i cant remember if they showed it again after he went to the house to show the cop the charger????  
😈

Back