Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
What's your favorite American-made car?

Mine would definitelybe  the Corvette.  :D

Yes, I really started liking them after the last re-design.

Yeah, it's definitely got a great sound to it.  They use one in a commercial and the noise it made was something I noticed.  :)  They're a little ugly, but they do grow on you.

:D  Well, before I knew much about them I wasn't very impressed, but I do like them know.

Well, if you know me my favorite is the Cavalier Z24's.  Great bang for the buck and fun to work on and mod.  
Cutout_1.jpg

4scrn86banner.jpg

AR15firing.gif
slow cars.  
Later.

I think the 60's and 70's Camaros are cool so are Chevelles but i do REALLY like the new Mustangs especially the bullits they look like true muscle cars.

I like Vipers a lot. I'm also very fond of the new Z06's...

If it were an older car, I'd say an 89 Buick GNX(or whatever year it was the GNX was made, not the GN, but the GNX!)

The viper has to be my favorite. I would love to own one someday, but there is one thing holding me back. not having 80 G's. if it has to be a car i can afford it is the camero SS. those are sharp.

What about the 1968 Corvette L88? GM didn't encourage sellers to offer this car because of it's 170+mph range. It had between 550 and 600 horsepower but Chevrolet said it had 400hp for insurance reasons. Ha Ha :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Saleen Man
I have to agree with Hell Patrol, nothing touches the Saleen S7! :)
I don't really like american sportscars but I'll agree with Hell Patrol and Saleen and say the Saleen S7

Originally posted by frestkd
COPO ZL-1 Camero!

YES!! I was just about to type that!

Viper GTS-R
Viper 800TT
Venom 650R
COPO ZL-1 Camero
ZR-1 Corvette
1963 427 split window Corvette
Z06
Shelby Corba
Vector WX-3