What car did u start off with

• Thread starter Zero
  • 138 comments
GTP_MattyIce
Matthnt
I started with the used GTO Twin Turbo, it started with lots of hp and is 4wd!

When i first bought the game I used the 94 Supra but then I realized you could buy a GTO Twin Turbo!

I started with a used car. Thats a factor missed in GT3. nice little 8,000 dollor car will get you a long way once suped up.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
dang. I paid 8,000 for mine!:eek:

That means you bought the better one, i just bought the cheaper one so i could mod it more.

On certain days a GTO Twin Turbo is under 10g's

yeah same here. Did you ever race with the concept car in GT1? That thing was slow but its acceleration kicked booty!!

Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah same here. Did you ever race with the concept car in GT1? That thing was slow but its acceleration kicked booty!!

What are u talking bout that car was awesome!

Originally posted by Talentless
I don't remember. Front drive car, I think.

Shame, u should have used either a GTO Twin Turbo or anyother car except for a front wheel drive car!

First time I ever played the game I bought a Nissan Primera (95 model I think) because my friends dad had just bought a 2.0 model in Real Life, and it kicked ass. In GT it was a little disturbing how bad it was. First time I seriously played the game I bought a little Honda CRX del sol. FF, easily tuned, and handled really well once you dropped it.

I'm going to have to borrow GT1 and GT2 from a friend so I can 're-live' those days. I totally dig the used cars, it makes the game so much more fun. The Skyline was still one of the best (:

~LoudMusic

my first car in gt1 was a MA70 Supra (black). FR car that handles fairly decent. my first car in gt2 was a '91 Civic CRX Si (red), similar to my real car, '90 Civic CRX HF (black).

Originally posted by maverick_296
1990 mazda rx-7 infini III (red)
I chose the exact same one. I think it topped out at 420hp, whereas the the GT2 version maxed out at ~390(?).

I played through that game soooooo many times. The first time through, I bought the 93 Civic Si(168) hp. This was my first simulation game and the Honda was easy to drive, quick and somewhat highly upgradeable. I have fond memories of that car. But like I said, I restarted this game several times after finishing it. Later I used the fto, the supra, the mirage, and maybe some other different ones.... it's been awhile. I always liked to start the game with a different starter car... this way I didn't repeat myself. Never did cotton to the gto.... too heavy to handle well, but lots of horsepower to go with the 4wd. Thanks for the memories ZC.

I started with a used, black :honda: prelude. It was good for the first few races, then I bought a :toyota: Supra RZ, then a :mitsu: GTO Twin Turbo

Back