Who's Got The Info ??

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 16 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
alright guys i'm just curious wot programs and how to go about starting , experimenting/ making avatars ! i haven't got a clue , if u fancy clueing me up on this feel free ! thanx

and pako i'm not unhappy with my avatar man it stays where it is , i'm just bored and fancy a try at this ;) :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance
alright guys i'm just curious wot programs and how to go about starting , experimenting/ making avatars ! i haven't got a clue , if u fancy clueing me up on this feel free ! thanx

and pako i'm not unhappy with my avatar man it stays where it is , i'm just bored and fancy a try at this ;) :cool:

You can check out any of the Unlead gif animation programs. I use a combination of:

Flash
Fireworks
Unlead Gif Animation
Cool 3D

thanx pako , i will see if i have these programs ? hope they are self explanitory , coz i wont have to pester people every 5 mins "how do u do this ? how do u do that ? " anyway thanx again man !;) :D :cool:

thanx pako , i will see if i have these programs ? hope they are self explanitory , coz i wont have to pester people every 5 mins "how do u do this ? how do u do that ? " anyway thanx again man !;) :D :cool:

Why not, that's how I learned (still learning). I was an info mooch to say the least. (See Pako nodding:lol: )

Flash and Fireworks are available from Macromedia.com in trial versions. They are fully functional though, and available for download. I use:
Fireworks
Corel
Jasc Paint Shop/Animation center.

I also use Fireworks to design GTPlanet's images (including my avatar). It really is an outstanding piece of software! :)

is it downloadable this fireworks or do i have to buy it ??:cool: :cool:
Yes, as Tom mentioned, you can download the trial at http://www.macromedia.com, but it only works for 30 days. Then, you must purchase it to continue using it.

But, (just warning you), all of Macromedia's programs are very expensive, and due to all their power, the learning curve can be very steep!

I use fireworks aswell. I thinks its a great program to use. All programs have a learning curve if you never used them. ;)

Back