could it be pixture of the week?

95civic2.jpg

Very nice looking clean, silky smootie Honda Civic.
I'm not a big fan of honda but this custom lowrider cought my attention.

(Edited by Hell Patrol at 8:30 pm on June 19, 2001)

(Edited by Hell Patrol at 8:32 pm on June 19, 2001)

Whoa...check out those wheels!  

Yes, it will be on the site in the next couple of days.  :)

:lol:  I think I can see a little bit of tire there on the front.

Well, it sure is low.  Any chance this could be a doctored photo, HP?

I dont think it is an edited photo because I've seen plenty of low-riders around town. There was this one low rider that tried to cross over rail road tracks and the frame skid on the rails. :lol:

Quote: from Evolution Racer on 8:31 pm on June 20, 2001[br]I dont think it is an edited photo because I've seen plenty of low-riders around town. There was this one low rider that tried to cross over rail road tracks and the frame skid on the rails. :lol:
LOL, that's low!  I'd hate to see it take a speed bump.  :eek:

:D  You bet it's a good picture!  Thanks, Evo.

Keep 'em coming, guys!

Im alittle confused about NSX, i thought it was Nissan Made not Honda or Accord.

93-98SupraBATTLEZ-FB.jpg

(Edited by Hell Patrol at 10:22 am on June 22, 2001)

(Edited by Hell Patrol at 10:32 am on June 22, 2001)

Quote: from Talentless on 4:20 pm on June 22, 2001[br]In Japan it is the Honda NSX. In America it is the Acura NSX.
Any idea why they did that?

I believe Acura was begun in the U.S. as an upscale brand to Honda and the NSX whent to Acura because of its ranking as a car.

Toyota has Lexus.

Ah, I see.  That makes sense, but which is be the upscale line between Dodge and Plymouth?

Hey Evo, I checked, but I didn't get anything from you.  Did you send it to jordan@gtplanet.net?

You can also contact me privately by clicking message underneath my avatar.

Yeah, it's just like Toyota and Lexus.  People in the US are too snobby to buy a Toyota luxury car, so they made up a company called Lexus.  Every car sold in the US under the Lexus badge is available in Japan as a Toyota.

LOL, I own a Lexus.  :lol:

Welcome to GTPlanet, Alt!  Great to have you.

does it matter why they changed the name of the car??? its still sweet and deserves to be the pic of the day!!! :)   <~~~ how do u get the lil devil???

Just click View all emoticons next to the box where you type your message, and you'll see how to display them.  😈

Latest Posts

Back