A easy way to get money

• Thread starter wigge
  • 11 comments
Besides for the two mentioned in the "Getting Started Guide" I did the Type R series over and over again. If you sell the car you win you net 42,500 cr. Of course you need something like an Integra Typre R to enter but the series is hella easy, and fast.

if you meet or know a swedish girl. you can say this to get her on her back:

"ska vi knulla, eller vill du dansa först"?

it means something like: "wanna f%ck, or do you dance before?"

Hope you got the point.

Originally posted by TwinTurbo
Besides for the two mentioned in the "Getting Started Guide" I did the Type R series over and over again. If you sell the car you win you net 42,500 cr. Of course you need something like an Integra Typre R to enter but the series is hella easy, and fast.
I used the accor euro r that i stupidly bought. I saved up my money from racing the super speedway over and over for 1k each time and blew it all on the accord euro r thinking it was a good ff car. I didn't realize that it was ok not to play in order.

Originally posted by GT3Maniac
I used the accor euro r that i stupidly bought. I saved up my money from racing the super speedway over and over for 1k each time and blew it all on the accord euro r thinking it was a good ff car. I didn't realize that it was ok not to play in order.

What's really nice is racing the "Super Speedway Enduro" for 200k for each 100 laps. Also the chance to win a F-1 that you could keep or sell for 250k. That's a best case senario for a possible 450,000 cr. for racing 100 laps.

;) worked really nice for me.

Back