How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mr persistance
race 5 results tonight ! i'm quite anxious waiting , know i'm not 1st , but live in hope of a decent result :eek: :eek:

i am over this series already, i want the next one to come so we might be able to come back... I feel ashamed...

i know we are better then that!!!

Originally posted by Magic069

i am over this series already, i want the next one to come so we might be able to come back... I feel ashamed...

i know we are better then that!!!

we know now it is all about set-up and i feel for you man , i made same mistake ! remember ! but yeah put it behind u and next time come out with all guns blazin man ! :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance

we know now it is all about set-up and i feel for you man , i made same mistake ! remember ! but yeah put it behind u and next time come out with all guns blazin man ! :cool: :cool:

truely, i will... and if given the oppurtunity... I hope other team mates realize my mistake, and not kick me off the team cause of it!!

i dont think that is even an issue man , we can only do wot we can do we'll get em next time :cool:

yo tom , that avatar is sweet man ! i was born in the 70's and i was totally hooked on superman , seen all the movies several times , always thought i could fly if i concentrated hard enough ! never worked though !!!:( :( :( :cool:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hey Pako, if you are still listening, tell me how to grab files like these off the web..........

I bet if you searched your Hard Drive (Temp. Internet Files Directory), you would find a VIPER[1].mov file.

You don't need to capture it, by going to the page, you've already downloaded it. :D

Originally posted by Pako

I bet if you searched your Hard Drive (Temp. Internet Files Directory), you would find a VIPER[1].mov file.

You don't need to capture it, by going to the page, you've already downloaded it. :D

Do you have the Viper.mov still??

good afternoon ghost, love the new avatar... Tom did a good job!!

as he did with mine as well!!!
I see he made some changes in it. Looks good..:)

the red adds that certain effect that puts it over the edge... good job...

yeah the combination of the text and the slowing down of the bike spinning really came out nice!!! :D

i am happy

the red adds that certain effect that puts it over the edge... good job...

yeah the combination of the text and the slowing down of the bike spinning really came out nice!!! :D

i am happy
As you should be. If I had a bike like that, that would be what I would want..

Originally posted by ghostrider
As you should be. If I had a bike like that, that would be what I would want..

well its my new toy, a symbol of my current success!! Hopefully to be built on...

Hey... 3333, not bad... :cool:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.