Check out this 10 second Civic

• Thread starter misnblu
  • 22 comments
That's sweet...:eek::D

If I had a car that fast I'd get into waaaayyyy too much trouble...😈:P

Thanks for posting that misnblu...;)

OH SHIAAAAAAAAAAAA...... T I CANT BELIVE THAT MAN! THATS FREAKIN COOL :D :D WOW ! :eek: :eek: OH MY :eek: OH GEEZ:lol: HOLY SHIPS MAN :teleport: :weird: :Poke:

JORDAN !

YOU'LL HAVE TO PUT THAT IN THE MULTIMEDIA SECTION OF THIS PLACE!!! THATS SOME THING I WOULD NOT GET TIRED OF SEEING:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hey people!!! come take a look at this TOPIC !!! get some replys on here MAN!! :lol:

Yeah, I find myself watching this thing in a loop its so intense.
I drag race and if you dont get the adrenalin going watching this, your not normal. :D
Now I only wish my car would run that quick.
later.

i hate civics they are so slow and that guy must have put like 20,000 into modifications to make a civic fast. Get real cars like vr4's etc welll thats what i have

muh friend will smoke that civic trans am ws6 with 2 150 shots of nos wow is right

Originally posted by misnblu
Yeah, I find myself watching this thing in a loop its so intense.
I drag race and if you dont get the adrenalin going watching this, your not normal. :D
Now I only wish my car would run that quick.
later.
You're car does run that quick, don't it?:confused: ;) ;) ;) ;) :P

I wish. Ill be lucky to get in the mid 14's when I get my nitrous express kit. Thats plenty fast for me in my daily driver. :rolleyes:
If you noticed, that Honda never did hook up completely when making the run. Its hard for a front drive to make traction when running that much horsepower.
I love this video in that it shows (like none other) what it takes to drag race a car.
Everyone has seen pics of Nascar, f1, Cart etc, but drag racing??
Glad so many have viewed this. later.

i watched the video and i never saw the quater mile time say 10 sec. and how can this pump you up its a CIVIC!!!!! and they suck long live 3000gt-vr4 and supras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand why you dont like Civics. I like all cars, although a little partial to domestics right now in this war of domestic/ import.
On the 10 second part, you ve never drag raced by your comment. I have.
Even though it has nowhere for time, just knowing how long it takes to get to the finish line says fast enough.
Also, if you would have read, thanks to www.clubsi.com for the video. Hmmm, Si is the civic in its fastest stock conglomeration.
I loved my Civic so much, that when my room mate totalled the car, I was devastated. It had 285,000 miles of pure sweetness and was my favorite car. It was blue, hence my name of Misnblu. Im missing blue, thats how much I liked that civic.
As far as pump you up, if youve ever had the adrenalin rush from drag racing and that feeling of speed, you would know what I was talking about. Any kind of racing will give you that rush, thats why ppl race. Its fun, exciting and a good way to get the need for speed out of your system.
Try it sometimes.
BTW, the vr4's, Supras are a rich mans car. I have a poor mans wallet so I didnt have a choice in that. One more thing, there are civics that can spank both of the cars you mentioned, and if they are so popular, then how come you dont see the vr4 racing. Supras on the other hand are tight. Id trade all three of my cars for a Supra Turbo anyday. :D
Later.

I dont understand why you dont like Civics. I like all cars, although a little partial to domestics right now in this war of domestic/ import.
On the 10 second part, you ve never drag raced by your comment. I have.
Even though it has nowhere for time, just knowing how long it takes to get to the finish line says fast enough.
Also, if you would have read, thanks to www.clubsi.com for the video. Hmmm, Si is the civic in its fastest stock conglomeration.
I loved my Civic so much, that when my room mate totalled the car, I was devastated. It had 285,000 miles of pure sweetness and was my favorite car. It was blue, hence my name of Misnblu. Im missing blue, thats how much I liked that civic.
As far as pump you up, if youve ever had the adrenalin rush from drag racing and that feeling of speed, you would know what I was talking about. Any kind of racing will give you that rush, thats why ppl race. Its fun, exciting and a good way to get the need for speed out of your system.
Try it sometimes.
BTW, the vr4's, Supras are a rich mans car. I have a poor mans wallet so I didnt have a choice in that. One more thing, there are civics that can spank both of the cars you mentioned, and if they are so popular, then how come you dont see the vr4 racing. Supras on the other hand are tight. Id trade all three of my cars for a Supra Turbo anyday.
Later.

Well said man:D

...check out motorcycles, dudes and dudettes...all the rush with a little bit o' danger thrown in to keep you on your toes...check out seth enslow's big jump in "crusty demons of dirt." let your browser do the searchin'....

hey, i like civics. not all civics are bad. i wouldnt mind having one. :) but also i like 3000gt's. my brother has one. its silver with black tinted windows and its sweet!

I had an 86' civic, it was my first car, and probably the overall best value I ever had. I beat the tar out of it, and changed the oil six times. It lasted for 175,000 miles. (I added oil, don't get me wrong, just never changed it.)
And when I tell you I beat on it, I mean I did things to that car that noone ever thought of. I found that first gear could get up to 53 MPH. (5 speed standard) I drove around at 105 (topped out unless going downhill) for sustained periods of time. I raced around windy roads, and used to use one stretch of windy road that ended in a hill to jump the car off the pavement. I used to get pretty good air too.
I'll never forget my little civic that could:(

actually i have raced the vr4 and supra and stock the civic gets smoke by the vr4 so there is no way a stock si would beat a stock vr4 so your wrong there and my vr4 didn't cost that much 10 grand so ytour wrong there my vr4 runs a 10 in the quater mile and i barely even touched the car you have to bore out a civic for it to run a 10 but not the vr4 i do have a clip of me doing it i send it in

Originally posted by wcjkj
actually i have raced the vr4 and supra and stock the civic gets smoke by the vr4 so there is no way a stock si would beat a stock vr4 so your wrong there and my vr4 didn't cost that much 10 grand so ytour wrong there my vr4 runs a 10 in the quater mile and i barely even touched the car you have to bore out a civic for it to run a 10 but not the vr4 i do have a clip of me doing it i send it in

He wasn't talking about the stock Civic, and what it all boils down to is money. If you have enough money you could get a Yugo to lay down a 10 second quarter.:teleport:

Oh, and ........?!,:;'()" Since all the keys that relate to punctuation seem to be broken on your keyboard, I thought I'd throw those in so you could cut and paste. :lol:

Its just a video man. This is a racing forum and this was one of the few contributions I could give.
Yes your right about the stock vs stock routine, but any true tuner can get the same numbers as your vr4 and still be streetable. BTW, Id like to see your timeslips for the run of 10 seconds. I have timeslips, so if anyone ever wants to see, let me know. hehe
Most vr4's stock will run 12's and slightly modified, can run low 11's. To run 10's requires a serious amount of hp and with the weight of the vr4, I would think the power to weight factor would come into play. IMO
Honda or not, the video rocks. Later.

Its just a video man. This is a racing forum and this was one of the few contributions I could give.
Yes your right about the stock vs stock routine, but any true tuner can get the same numbers as your vr4 and still be streetable. BTW, Id like to see your timeslips for the run of 10 seconds. I have timeslips, so if anyone ever wants to see, let me know. hehe
Most vr4's stock will run 12's and slightly modified, can run low 11's. To run 10's requires a serious amount of hp and with the weight of the vr4, I would think the power to weight factor would come into play. IMO
Honda or not, the video rocks. Later.

Hey thanks for vid misnblu. What a rush!:eek: Someday I would really enjoy to get envolved into something like that! :D

considering the fact that i had my vr4 have weight reduction done and the fact that i have about 800 hp i had new turbos put in it still owuld cost less then a 10 sec civic i have all the slips for the car which i am selling for 20,000 about 30,000 miles and i want to buy a new f150 lightning or something else i do not know yet i need a new project so thats why i am selling it i also have show awards for the car

Back