No way... to win?

• Thread starter JoaoRai
  • 17 comments
Can you help me? Im a beginner and i only have a Civic Type R wiyh 325bhp/8500rpm. Is there any cheat to give extra money? Thank you!

Well, I don't advise you to cheat! Especially if you bought the game, because then you've wasted your 50 bucks. Give the game a longer try before you decide to give up and resort to cheating. This game was not meant to be cheated on! I mean, the producers didn't add any cheats into the game.. only hackers did with Gameshark 2.

Maybe someone else will help you with the cheat, but I won't. I will tell you one thing, it feels much better to actually earn your car then to cheat to get it. And you do have to have Gameshark 2, because there are no cheats in game. Kudos to the producers for not having cheats!

Quote: from JoaoRai on 3:47 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]Can you help me? Im a beginner and i only have a Civic Type R wiyh 325bhp/8500rpm. Is there any cheat to give extra money? Thank you!
If you have a Game Shark all you have to do is go to the Game Shark web site and you will find all the codes you may or may not want.

Nar, a cheat is not the way.  If you want more money and your in the early stages of the game, it can be tough, but just keep winning and adding up the credit's until you can win better races which give you more.
I even did the same race a dozen times to make some cash.

Come on man don't cheat.  just keep doing the Sunday cup over and ovaer again.  Thats what I did and eventually got enough money to get a Zo6 which I won bigger taces with.  Now I ahve the F090/s and a bunch of racing cars with 5,047,900 credits.   Just keep tring.

guys dont even talk to him... ****
ing cheaters make me sick. Cant wait till he runs into real life and wants to cheat his way out, yay that shall be the day! YOUR DAY WILL COME CHEATER! haha stupid n00b!

Wow.

That's not a way to treat cheaters. Yeah, I agree, they suck, but you don't have to say it to thier face. Only say it behind thier backs. :)

Actually, posting crap like that will just make him mad and make him want to cheat anymore. You can't change anything with posts like that... try writing a petition to something where you curse and replaces O's with 0's.

Whatever, this isn't English class. Maybe I should shut-up? Ok...

*Falls asleep*

Quote: from Threat on 5:03 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]guys dont even talk to him... ****
ing cheaters make me sick. Cant wait till he runs into real life and wants to cheat his way out, yay that shall be the day! YOUR DAY WILL COME CHEATER! haha stupid n00b!
 Wow dude a little harsh don't ya think.  the man asked a question and we are just givin him the choices he has available, I really don't think he's stupid for asking.

Well, look at the guys name, or should I say kid? His name is Threat. I guess he is a threat to [31337 h4><0r] n00b15!! [/31337 h4><0r]??

Just a thought. :)

Quote: from LiquidCrash on 5:11 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]Well, look at the guys name, or should I say kid? His name is Threat. I guess he is a threat to [31337 h4><0r] n00b15!! [/31337 h4><0r]??

Just a thought. :)
 Damn good one too...:D

I even did the same race a dozen times to make some cash.
I did the first super speedway 26 times to be able to buy a decent car and ended up with an accord euro-r. And i EARNED that feeling of stupidity and shame.

God bless you for having the patience and perservierence to keep at it that long. Sadly I am one of those people who was not blessed with either of those features. I can neither blast  nor ridicule someone for achieving their goal buy whatever means they use. I agree that using cheats is the easy way out but if thats what is done ..well so be it ..  Did I cheat Yes I did but by the same token I don't feel bad about it. In the end I have achieved my goal which was to  unlock the game so that I could enjoy some racing. More power to those that don't cheat it is a noble avenue to proceed down.

Try selling all of your cars, and then buying new ones.  Whittle your cash down below 10,000.  Then save the game, as you will only get one chance at this (the trick gives you a one in 4 chance to get the car, saving insures the car eventually.)  Go to the japanese cars section, and then to mazda.  click on the 787, if it rejects the puchase, reload and try again.  If it accepts, get to racin'...

I have. On many message boards people have succeeded at this. I have two memory cards and after saving the game on to a second memory card, I did this and it was pretty cool. The only reason I didn't keep it was because it's still consedered cheating in my mind

Well, I'm 17 too. But I call everyone who is immature and posts stupid posts like that kids. I mean, their age might not show, but thier mentality does. :)

Back