How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ZeroCool85

Is your avatar a pal001?? Or is it a real f1 car???

it is an 001 out of my garage , i captured the pics and sent them to pako and he done the work for me , looks good YEAH ! dont worry pako i will leave it for a while before i think about a new avatar , SO YOU CAN HAVE A WELL DESERVED BREAK but!! i'll be back . LOL:D :D :cool:

oh yeah ! just one question ( coz i know u look back and u will see this ) , is there anyway to add a touch of brightness ( just a little bit to make it stand out more , hope your not offended by this as i know how much you've done for me already , i'm just curious .

and yes magic i'm " KISSING BUTT AGAIN " lol:rolleyes: :D :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance
oh yeah ! just one question ( coz i know u look back and u will see this ) , is there anyway to add a touch of brightness ( just a little bit to make it stand out more , hope your not offended by this as i know how much you've done for me already , i'm just curious .

and yes magic i'm " KISSING BUTT AGAIN " lol:rolleyes: :D :cool:

gotta keep those doors open

right guys i'm going on a mission now , i want to change the status to put my own words in so i'm gonna CHEAT , i will go into the tread about nothing and i'm gonna throw smilies in till i get to 1000 , so turn your e-mail notification off , thanx guys lets see how long this takes .:confused: :confused: :cool:

And good morning all. It's 8:06, cold and raining. It hasn't rained all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back