How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
we know now that if we all had used the settings to the maximum performance for our cars we would definetly be in better standings in the 9 boards challenge , 3 to go with infallible at the end , whom has not been online here for quite some time ( i think we're gonna need another replacement driver ?? but we'll see )

lets do what pako suggested everyone do these events and give the drivers our words of wisdom on best settings and tyre choice etc ..
we can still move of the bottom of the tables !:) :cool:

you know ! the usual stress that is associated with this comp we're in , and as it goes your race is next , i know u submitted already , but have another few goes man , the competition are SUB - HUMAN believe me you'll get your results on monday 12am gmt , i wish u luck man !!;) :eek:

Damn, sorry Tazz. The FTP server must be down. I wasn't at work the whole day and someone might have turned off my machine. Won't be until Monday before I get back to the office.

I can't remember the file name, but I did find it, and I put it in the directory.

:( Sorry man!

Hey....what race was that? I want to go try and see if I can get better. im just curious.

WERE ONLY 1 POINT BEHIND! WE CAN DO IT! :cool:

it is not possible to get anywhere near them times unless you get the right setup man and i didn't copy the settings man sorry :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back