IT'S TRUE! IT'S DAMN TRUE!

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 23 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
after 2 hard weeks of constant thumb ache i have 48 golds and won all of the licence cars, it was a proper headache especially as i done s8 first and thought i would breeze the rest, but i struggled more on laguna than anything else it was one tough *****r.Now i am looking at all these other players posts and i am pissed when i see that people give people like me names like gold junkies as if it is a phrase for people that are only set on the licences i do admit i have not completed as much of the game as others, but i will soon remedy that  and can't wait for link-up for internet to test all yous great drivers and s**t  ones!!!!

Can you do S-8 before you do all the other S tests first?

In the other tests it seems you have to complete 1-7 before you do the final test.

mr persistance,

For the record I never call hard core perfectionist as yourself - gold junkies.  Actually I must have missed those post.

And as TwinTurbo was wondering. . . . . .if you try to complete S-8 first, the interface for GT3 kindly ask's you to complete the other test first. :confused:

i done the s licence in bronzes and silvers but when it came to making them gold iwent straight for what i thought was going to be the hardest first but i was wrong done s8 in about 4 hours of playing in manual ( and i race in auto normally) but it was easier than laguna which took me about 2 days because i cant do that track with that car in manual as good.

Quote: from mr persistance on 7:30 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]i done the s licence in bronzes and silvers but when it came to making them gold iwent straight for what i thought was going to be the hardest first but i was wrong done s8 in about 4 hours of playing in manual ( and i race in auto normally) but it was easier than laguna which took me about 2 days because i cant do that track with that car in manual as good.

Ahh, IC.  Right on.  Kewl. :thumbsup:

I'm about 35% from going to try and get my golds in the licenses......  

Later..

i have seen a few posts which say that US version licence times are slower than euro is this true?  the euro gold on s8 is 1.27.800 what is US?

yooooooo    obviously you've not read all the page look again duh!

(Edited by mr persistance at 1:21 am on Aug. 12, 2001)

Hi, Personally I would say a Gold Junkie was a person who spent most of his time on licence tests, not really bothering with the rest of the game. I know quite a few guys who did that on GT2, now they will probably do the same on GT3.
I had all the golds on GT2, but I was far from being a Gold Junkie.
I spent more time on the other parts of the game.
cya

Originally posted by mr persistance
after 2 hard weeks of constant thumb ache i have 48 golds and won all of the licence cars, it was a proper headache especially as i done s8 first and thought i would breeze the rest, but i struggled more on laguna than anything else it was one tough *****r.Now i am looking at all these other players posts and i am pissed when i see that people give people like me names like gold junkies as if it is a phrase for people that are only set on the licences i do admit i have not completed as much of the game as others, but i will soon remedy that  and can't wait for link-up for internet to test all yous great drivers and s**t  ones!!!!

My god you really talk bull****, you can't do S8 before anything else...Why do you say such crap:mad: I don't think you have any gold AT ALL!!

Originally posted by TwinTurbo
Can you do S-8 before you do all the other S tests first?

In the other tests it seems you have to complete 1-7 before you do the final test.

I think he did all the license test first and then went bak to get all golds so them he could have done s-8 first.

Originally posted by CloneHead

My god you really talk bull****, you can't do S8 before anything else...Why do you say such crap:mad: I don't think you have any gold AT ALL!!

HEY MOUTH !! why bother reading a thread if your not going to read it all . And for your info i definetley have all 48 golds something u can only dream of , i am going to buy a polaroid and post photo and then maybe u might go somewhere else shouting the odds . " NOBED" :mad:

no i dont bad mouth everyone , i only replied to his bad attack on me , am i not allowed to reply ? i'm so sorry . :(

Originally posted by mr persistance
i done the s licence in bronzes and silvers but when it came to making them gold iwent straight for what i thought was going to be the hardest first but i was wrong done s8 in about 4 hours of playing in manual ( and i race in auto normally) but it was easier than laguna which took me about 2 days because i cant do that track with that car in manual as good.

WHOOPS!! I missed this...:rolleyes: I hope you forgive me.....I just got so angry that I din't read all the messages....

But anyway, if you want a REAL challenge get the PAL version - some of the "prize times" has been moved as much as 3 SECONDS...as if it wasn't hard enough in the first place..

Originally posted by yooooooo
what the fu@k is mr persistance
bad mouthing everyone about...
geez.go get a life
we could post whatever we want..:rolleyes:

Yes u can post whateva u want but then if the moderators dont like it your post will be gone a soon as they get round to it.

Back