woo hoo super speedway endurance

• Thread starter Audiman
  • 26 comments
I finally got around to doing the super speedway endurance with my Viper GTS over 1000hp and it was unbelievably easy. Got the F1 car for winning. WOOT WOOT!!

Quote: from Audiman on 5:18 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]I finally got around to doing the super speedway endurance with my Viper GTS over 1000hp and it was unbelievably easy. Got the F1 car for winning. WOOT WOOT!!

Everbody lets give Audiman a big appleuse.
clap clap clap clap clap clap

I managed to do it my first go with my Pagani Zonda Race Car and had no trouble what so ever i recall i managed to lap 2nd place by about 32 laps and averaged a lap of about 30 seconds each time!!

That race was my 2nd endurance race after id already won the seatlle race by 10 laps in my Mazda Le Mans car..

I won the SUPER SPEEDWAY about 12 times, by using the rubberband trick. I got 4 F1 cars, 3 Vettes, 2 Clios, 3 Tickfords.

Quote: from NRred on 5:21 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]You would have finished much faster with a skyline, or an Escudo, these monsters let me finish in a lil' over 1hr10min.

I can get the race done with my Fo90/s in 55 mins

If you fancy a bit of a trial try the race with the Integra - won last night by 21 seconds - but only have 475 ponys under the bonnet:D :smilewink

I managed the Speedway Enduro on my 1st go, with a 'Vette Race Car. However it took me 1hr 40 ish. Could do it faster now though. And HEY! What's this rubberband trick? Never heard of it!!:confused:

I did it last night in my GT1 in 52 mins - lapped the 2nd place car 23 times and the last place car 27 times.

Didn't use the rubber band because I can't seem to get it to work - always end up the wrong way round, but I got the C5R and was gutted - I want an F1 car and I want it NOW!

Back