is there any point of keeping 2 of the same f1 cars?

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 24 comments
is there any point of keeping 2 of the same f1 cars? i have two polyphony001 cars won on the super speedway endurance and the tokyo endurance races (that is very very long). is there any point in keeping them both or shall i just sell one of them?

You can try to tune them for different courses if you dont need the money.  If I had two, I would set up one for Cote d'azure, and one for everything else.

i might do that. does anyone think i should sell one? i have about 1,500,000 credits so i don't really need the money but it may come in use at some time

Keep one to drive, and keep the other alive.

You never know when you'll need the extra HP of the undriven F-1 car to win a race that's actually challenging for it.  :)

No kiddin, my oil lights never come on, but my 090/s is losin horses like crazy. I think. IT has 711 riight now. Its losing them right? I dont remember the orininal #

Quote: from Supra897 on 6:32 pm on Aug. 7, 2001[br]Hey does ne1 know how many colors each F1 model has?

Sorry, I haven't got a clue.  I've only seen my red F090/S.....that's atleast one color.  What color do you have other than red?

Even with regular oil changes, the cars seem to lose power gradually as you put miles on them.
I suggest you keep both the cars, and when one gets high mileage on it and starts to lose power, sell that one, and drive the other one.

it's 725 with a new oil change when you first get it. how many miles does a car start to lost HP permanently? my Viper has the most miles of my cars and it has 500 something.

My F090/S (BLUE+WHITE) has degraded to 711hp at 500 miles. I now have around 750 miles on it. But Im planning on running the Escudo in the Endurance Race a few more times to get some more F1s.

When you run the Escudo on the Super Speedway endurance race, are you guys actually racing it or just taping the paddle...?  Is it possible to just tape the throttle and not rubber band the steering a little to the right???

After a day of discussions here are the results to Supra897's color question so far:

Red
Blue and White
Blue and Green
White and Green
Black
maybe more........?

Beleive it or not there are 29 different colour schemes available for the 6 different F1 cars.

Checkout this link for pics of them all!!

http://www2.xdsl.ne.jp/~ray/gtdata/f1/gt3sp02.html

;)

DAMN I need to start racing then. And by the way I just tape the gas button on the Super Speedway Endurance. THANKS!

Quote: from GVX on 10:59 am on Aug. 8, 2001[br]Beleive it or not there are 29 different colour schemes available for the 6 different F1 cars.

Checkout this link for pics of them all!!

http://www2.xdsl.ne.jp/~ray/gtdata/f1/gt3sp02.html

;)

Thanks for the info - is this also true for the US version?

Back