What is the best looking car that you like?

I like my TVR SPEED 12, TOYOTA GT1, F090/S, Impreza Rallycar Prototype, Tuscan Speed 6(Swordfish color scheme), Viper Oreca, Zonda S, Ford GT40, C5R, RX8, Z CONCEPT.

I like the

Ford gt-40 (Race Car)
CLK-DTM Touring Car

There are many others but, these are one I really enjoy looking at an love to drive...

the best looking cars i think come from RUF i saved money and took a chance and bought the most expensive. but what do you guys think of and has anyone bought a pt crusier yet?

i bought a pt cruiser and it look alrite but the car is only a start out car no way can you race it through the game and another car that has a slick design is the mustang cobra when i first saw that car i was just like wow

as far as prettyness goes they are the same thing, i only have the road car in my garage...no one would answer me on how to get the race version or if it is much better.

Quote: from Korn Rule on 4:34 pm on Aug. 6, 2001[br]I know you guys will disagree with me but i love the look of the Vertigo Race Car but for style the Jags are best.

I have to agree, the vertigo just looks mean and agressive.

I like the Zonda or Mer. Touring (all shiny and stuff) :)

Quote: from NOSTach on 9:10 am on Aug. 7, 2001[br]korn sucks...

How old are you NOSTach...11, possibly even 12? :rolleyes:

I like the looks of the RUF CTR2 the most.

The Viper concept car has to be the best looking car, in my opinion.  Now, if it would just handle like an F-1 car!

I actually like the more squared off style of the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II. I also like the Castrol Mugen NSX. And out of curiosity, am I the only person who thinks that the Zonda kinda looks like the batmobile when looking at it from behind? It's corners seem to taper into what look like wings and that thing in the middle looks like a jet engine.

(Edited by Imports 4 life at 7:55 pm on Aug. 6, 2001)

I only really have two cars that I actually saved up for, the rest I won.  But the best looking car I have is the RUF CTR2.  (I saved up for it)

Latest Posts

Back