My Second Car.

• Thread starter King Cow
  • 14 comments
Now I just bought my second car, yeah a rather expensive second car.  I bought the RUF CTR2 to replace my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI.  Does anyone have the RUF CTR2?  If so help me by telling me how to tweak this car to its maximum potential.  First undertsand that I know very little of the stuff in the settings menu.  Except that you make the gear ratio wide for maxum speed and min acceleration.  But what's with all that other costomizable stuff?  I can afford to buy all the good parts so just tell me how to make this dag into a fercious beast.  

Thankx!

WELL IF YOU ARE USING A MANUAL TRANSMISSION YOU SHOULD GET AS MUCH ENGINE AND INTAKE PARTS AS POSSIBLE. IN THE TRANSMISSION SECTION GET THE PLATE CLUTCH, THE RACING FLYWHEEL, AND THE CARBON DRIVESHAFT (IF AVAILABLE). AND OFCOURSE HIGHEST N/A OR TURBO UPGRADE POSSIBLE. AND WHATEVER TIRES ARE YOU PREFERENCE I HAD THIS CAR ITS HACKA FAST BUT I WAS DISSAPOINTED WITH THE ACCELERATION (ITS 1/4 MILE SPEED IS LOW 9'S THE WAY IM DESCRIBING). BUT I THINK SINCE THIS IS YOUR SECOND CAR YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH ITS SPEED AND SATISFIED WITH THE HANDLING SINCE YOU HAVE NOT YET BEEN SPOILED BY THE HANDLING OF F1 AND RACE CARS EVEN IF YOU ARE CAMING OUT OF USING A 4WD CAR. BUT REMEMBER DO BUY ANY OF THE OTHER TRANSMISSION STUFF ITS NOT NECCESARY.

Ok thanx but that is the stuff I already know.  I already bought all the best parts and supersoft racing tires.  My car at the moment has a top speed of 265mph but I think my RUF CTR2 has greater potential than that even.  It currently has 805hp.  I need to know how to fully utilize the 805hp to produce greater maximum speeds.  (remember my final grear ratio is as wide as it gets)

I just think a car with 805hp should go faster that that dont u.  I may be wrong but I dont fully understand the hp : speed relationship very well.  What else helps adjust max speed except hp?

256 mph!! Wow!! That's a wide gear.  I also have an RUF CTR2 with 800+ hp and the prob with this car is the handling.  I had to keep tuning the suspenstion till it could handle the turns hard!   Now it's ok but if you want to have a higher top speed, just lower the down force in the front and back of the car and then there will be less wind drag.  =)

yep. i think you can get more than 300 mile with that hp. today i took my Denzo Supra with 970 hp and do little bit of setting things and it goes 463mph. and i saw my hood or front and point way up in the air. i look very kool.

Im sorry white fang, but there is no way you can tune a supra to do over 280 mph, dont forget THERE IS NO NITROUS IN THIS GAME!!!!!!  

If you can, i would like to know detail!!!!!!

NRred actually I believe him because you can tune the Escudo to do about 1000+ MPH if you find the room on the track.  I am not sure if you are aware about this since it looks like you're a new member.  Just letting you know that his Supra prolly could go that fast.

Latest Posts

Back