• Thread starter JESS N
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive wrote like three new topics
had a few of u check it out
but no one cares 2 leave a reply
well **** u 2!!!!!!

Perhaps it's because you can't type or spell correctly and we couldn't read what you wrote?

Or perhaps EVERYTHING you asked could've been gathered by reading old posts instead of asking everyone to re-type weeks worth of posts because you're too lazy to look them up?

well thanks 4 that

im new i didnt even know
bout the other pages

and if ur to lazy to just answer a simple question ne way
then **** u

How are we supposed to know what will be in GT4?  My time machine is in the shop.    As for wether you should buy it, I think the answer is pretty obvious.  Nobody would be reading this forum unless they thought it was worthwhile to buy the game.

Your posts are a bit difficult to read too, bordering on 31337 haxxor type stuff.  

Oh yer,
ever heard of rumours
tapping from high up positions
ooops no you wouldnt of
because U KNOW EVERY THING

**** off! How are we supposed to know what is going to be in a game that isn't even being developed yet? GT3 hasn't even been out for a month!

Far out u ppl r lamb
im sure that game developers are well under way with gt4

and im sure that a select few ppl would know what might just b planned

eg incar
but obviously
no one here is select just up them selfs

hmmmm bite me fag

A JESS N U R A d0rk.  Nutn m8ks me madd3r thAn lUsers that tIpe leyek this.  Y dO U B Leyek this?  

This is a civil forum, with civil users.  We are mostly mature and treat each other with respect.  (a bit of good natured you suck aside)

You seem a little mad about people not answering your questions over the weekend, not realizing that many of us use this page from work during the week.  I am confident that if you ask your relevant question in a concise and polite manner

In summary, YOU SUCK, GO AWAY

hey JESS N , i agree with OtherDave. your questions might be answered if they weren't asked before.if you would just go a couple pages back then i am sure you will find all the answeres to all the questions you asked. also, it doesn't help much that no one can read your writing. usually when its readable, then it gets a response. and also, in this forum everyone DOES treat eachother with respect. if someone gives you a tip, you thank them. if someone helps you out a little, you thank them. you said that you are new here, well then, you especially should be kind to the people who have been here sense the forum opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back