What manufacturers could be added when GT4 is made!

If and when GT4 is made or even thought up of, I definiately think Pontiac should be added to the roster of car manufacturers cause they have great muscle cars....Trans AM WS6, Grand Prix GTP, and maybe even the concept Grand Am SC/T.

BMW M POWER!  I mean come on...  a 328 only?  Granted it probably is BMWs fault for not allowing licensing for the M3, Z3, M5, Z8 cars, but still...  I think those cars would add to the game's fun.

I believe the reason pontiac was missing from GT3 is because Acclaim has an exclusive deal with Pontiac to represent their cars in video games. Obviously, Acclaim isn't going to let the competitors use cars they paid money to have exclusive rights to.

lamborghini, if they were on the game that would be the only car i would buy..... Jalpa, Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo III, Countach. it doesnt matter lamborghini rules......

i think they should put that new Le Mans Bentley in there and maybe the Saleen, but otherwise i'd have to agree with the BMW M series. oh oh oh, and bring back used cars!

Ok, my list

Ferarri
Bugatti
Lamborghini
Pontiac
Good BMWs (M5, M3, M roadster, Z8 M3 GTR)
Cadillac (LMP and the evoq)
Saturn (oh my god these things are fast in SCCA races)
Vauxhall
Volvo
jaguar
Mercedes CLR (flips included)
Dodge (neon)
Porsche (917/30)
Mclaren
Audi R8
panoz LMP-1
Saleen
Mosler
HKS (Those ridiculous drag cars from GT2)
Nissan 280z
Reynard
More Pikes peak specials
Funnycars
Top fuel

and most importantly
Rod Millen Racing

Pretty much anything that has run in the American Lemans Series.  Champ cars would be sweet too.  

But what nobody has mentioned yet
NASCAR

hey guys...i no this is like racing and all and i no u guys like da lamborghinis and bugattis but..i mean were dealing with cars we see on da street everyday cars...not like dose nice lamb. or bugatties and all....well wutever it woudl be cool with them...

Andrew when's the last time you saw a Zonda C12 on the street, or a Dodge Viper GTSR Concept car, or a F686/M aka 1986 Williams Honda FW11...? I see a lot of the cars from GT3 where I live. My neighbor has a '96 Viper, Dad has a '99 BMW 328i(I know it's not the 00 328Ci, but u get the point) Brother has a Supra(N/A, but still).....

Anyways, they do need to add some Ferarris, Lambos, Bughattis, more BMWs, some more Mercedes , and some others...

where a mishibishi eclipse? Plymoth Prowler? they need thoose but for a company they need Ferrari because they have a huge line of cars that are good too bad they cant get that brand for a while :(

What happened to the older versions of cars???  1968 Chevy Camaro SS?  I think there should also be some Corvette throwbacks in there(1978 Pace car, ect...)

Audi S8
BMW m5, m3, m roadster, Z8
All Datsun z cars
Datsun 510- ruled scca for many years
Se-R- i dont which one
Ferrari
Prowler
1st and 2nd gen Eclipse GSX
Hemi Cuda
MB AMG cars
Renault R5
Mitsubishi Starion
Even though I hate them, civic coupe
Neon coupe
How bout a new event Grocery Getter Challenge

now that akklaim has gone south, they had the exclusive licensing rights to Ferrari, but their being out of business is Polyphony's gain, because that deal with the Scuderia is null and void.  If they don't have the F360 and the 550 on GT4, there's going to be consequences and repercussions...

well,  i read in a psm that they were gonna kinda have a gt4, but it was basically an upgrade to a broadband network play so you can play against people online, or something like that.

If they had funny cars or dragsters or whatever in the game, they'd prolly want to add a dragstrip competition or something like that.  I think that'd be pretty cool, what do you guys think.  In some ways it could be pointless but ya know.

Actually, SEGA owns the rights to Ferrari, and they have no plans of selling, But!!  Since they are leaving the console world and concentrating on games, I heard they might team up for production of GT4!!  Guess we'll see. And yes...a drag strip would be bad!!

what happen to the korean cars? Kia, Daewoo, Hyundai, ......etc. if they have the sh**ty echos, why not the Hyundai Tiburon?
Maybe they can add the SUVs?!

I totaly agree with you ; Pontiac really does need to be added to GT4 . I went on vacation and rented a car that car was a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, From the time I started the car up I fell in love with the car to were I went out and bought one .

Just think of how great it would be if you could have the classic battel between the 2 power houses in the US, Chevy and Pontiac , the Camaro and the Trans Am. That would be awsome if you could do that in GT4 .

I read some wear that Pontiac has a contract with the makers of Need For Speed , witch prevents them from alowing for Pontiac car in the GT series . That also goes for Porsh and Lamborgani .... Not to mention a few other cars that need to be added to GT4.... I can't remember were I read that or I would post thatr web site ....
                   LoCo1 out .....

I definately agree with axc51 about including Beemer's M range of cars such as the M3 etc.

The cars that should be added:

BMW - M3, M5, M7, Z8, R12 (the Le Mans car!)
Pontiac - yep
Vector - I did 360 KMPH in a completely untuned Vector - in 3rd gear! I didn't change the car's settings, either!
Bentley - their Le Mans model and their Azura and Continental-R
Audi - the blimmin' R8 and S8
Saleen
Porsche
Volvo - T5's!
Saab - 9-3 Aero
Renault 5's! They should be in the sunday cups!
Those old American muscle cars - more of 'em
Mclaren
Lamborghini
Ferrari
Bugatti
Brabus-tuned Merc's as special models (www.brabus.com)
A 1000HP Demio
HKS
Mantis

I completely agree with the above post. Just maybe not on the muscle car thing. And Matell owned the Ferrari rights, but their contract expired this year.

what happen to the korean cars? Kia, Daewoo, Hyundai, ......etc. if they have the sh**ty echos, why not the Hyundai Tiburon?

No Korean cars in Japanese, and no Japanese cars in Korea.  Plus do you really wanna drive any of those cars listed maybe bsides the Tiburon...  

Gotta have Ferrari!  How can you not have Ferrari, the most respected auto company/race, in the suppose best driving game!
the ever popular M's!  (thank god for the S4)
the cheap but fast VW GTI!
AND WHAT ABOUT ADDING SUPERBIKES!

automakers (European especially!) please open up more!  It's only a game and it's not gonna kill your image!  Turst me, I can clearly distinguish between a BMW from a Honda Accord!  A BMW is always gonna be a BMW and not the two gages on the screen!

Latest Posts

Back