my friend thinks that the graphics on gt3 are ****

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 28 comments
yesterday my friend said to me that gran turismo 3's graphics are ****. i asked him what game had better graphics and he said the bouncer. i admit the bouncer has good graphics but not as good as gt3. i was wondering if anyone agreed with what my friend said. i could argue all day about the graphics on gt3 but when i started talking about polygons he couldn't back up his statement

Bouncer is definitely impressive, but it really doesn't have the realism and the attention to detail like GT.  I could see if they showed blood at the corners of their mouths when kicked or made them fight slower towards the end of a long battle.

I've never played(or heard of) Bouncer before, so I can't compare their graphics.

GT3 is the first of the Gran Turismo games I have ever played. It was the only reason I bought a PS2 basically. I am extremely impressed with GT3's graphics. Hell, I'm used to playing crap like Crusin' USA, and other cheesy a__ games like that on N64.

your friend is retarded man. the bouncer and gt3 anre two ENTIRELY different games. The bouncer took 2 hours to beat and i'm not sure if i can beat gt3 in 2 months.

You're friend is what most call, an idiot.  He can think that the Bouncer is all cool cuz it has bad ass graphics, but GT3 still has awesome graphics.  Personally, graphics are not what makes a game good.  It's the gameplay and all that good stuff.  You should hit your friend with a shovel and then see what he thinks...

If you agree with my shovel idea, go ahead and give me an I.  I want to see how many people want to see him hit his buddy in the head and show him what GT3 is really like.  I sure give it an I!!!!

Yo, an I for an eye (blue one, or two)

You have to be really freakin stupid to say that the graphics ain't no good. It's the best part of the game g*dd%#mn.ED. Never seen anything like it, been playin the game for 2 weeks (almost) and I can't stop looking at replays (although nothing really happens in them)

BOOHOO HIT YOUR FRIEND OR WE WILL !!!
😈 :reallymad:😈 :reallymad:😈 :reallymad:😈 :reallymad:😈 :reallymad:😈 :reallymad:😈 :reallymad:😈 :reallymad:😈 :reallymad:😈 :reallymad:

Ok, complete a race on the daytime Tokyo course and show him the replay. Make sure he pays attention when it reaches the part with the skyscraper and its mirrored windows.

Show him a replay on Grand Valley using a low-slung GT1 or F1 car that throws sparks on the rumble strips. The gameplay is amazing, and this attention to detail in the graphics is just as good.

Your friend is obviously crazy(no offense) because The Bouncer and GT3 are two totally different games! How can you even compare them? Also, I kind of have the feeling that your friend is jealous that you have GT3, and he doesn't(or does he)...

Dave

I saw the sparks in the intro video and thought 'probably just does that in the show'. Almost wet my pants first time it happened in my replay!

he doesn't have gt3. its probably because he is ok at the bouncer but **** at gt3. he cannot do anything on gt3. i keep asking him what game is better and he says mgs2 then i say one that has been released and he goes quiet. i think that he knows i am right and just cannot admit it.

Originally posted by dayboy2k1
yesterday my friend said to me that gran turismo 3's graphics are ****. i asked him what game had better graphics and he said the bouncer. i admit the bouncer has good graphics but not as good as gt3. i was wondering if anyone agreed with what my friend said. i could argue all day about the graphics on gt3 but when i started talking about polygons he couldn't back up his statement

It's one thing to say that bouncer has better graphics than GT3, but an entirely different matter to say GT3 graphics are $hit. Your friend is obviously suffering from an advanced form of GT3 jealousy syndrome. Either he seeks professional advise or you will have to administer the shovel to back of the head method. Failing all that I think the brain transplant with a hot toffee apple could work:D

I would have to go with the "I can't play GT3, so i am gonna dis it!!" theory... I have a couple friends that have done the same thing to GT1, and GT2. I was waiting to hear them complain about GT3, but even they admit GT3 is god like when it comes to game design... I say go with the shovel idea... Maybe it will knock some sense into him!!:D

I know your mate is still your mate, but tell him he's a muppet when it comes to PS2. Just look at GT1 and then GT3 and see what he thinks of the graphics then.

Or the shovel idea seems to be popular

Back