Well what game you like beside GT3?

yea yea i know it kind off topic but i don't think this the only game you play the hold time.
don't you boring aften you got tons of money in the bank and all license(if you had). almost everycar in game.

i like TekkenTagTourament beside GT3.
going to buy the RE, MSG2, FFX.

is there any other game besides gt3..........................well there are a few but they have not yet come out yet.......gta3 being one of them

Only other games I have for PS2 that I enjoy playing are Crazy Taxi, ATV Off-Road Fury, and Twisted Metal: Black.

I have Tokyo Extreme Racer, Midnight Club Street Racer, Tiger Woods Golf, and some baseball game, but I can't stand playing any of them...

i got a challenage for you, after you lap all the cars, try pushing the second computer car to win the first computer car, never change your tires. This is fun. in my polyphony digit race, i keep trying to push the POS mustang to win the nissan z concept. Sometimes I have to get in front of the z concept and brake to hold him, or hit him side way on the rear and turn him around. I am driving viper gtsr concept btw. Just did my 9th race last night. 93.9% completed

see i like to race right....and not cheat.....and use a car that is equal to the cars i'm a racing against...of course anybody could beat the game using your f1 for every race

lmfao ......holy $hit was that funny............electrickoolaid

but neway u implied u use the f1 for everything that it can race........

Quote: from elyk27 on 3:42 pm on Aug. 3, 2001[br]lmfao ......holy $hit was that funny............electrickoolaid

Actually, if you have any level of maturity at all you would have realized how stupid and childish it was. I deleted it, and will delete any other posts I read making fun of other members.

I'm sorry Mr.Josh. I will not take any part in the making fun of people at this forum, even if I do sit here and laugh about it for 5 minutes and fall over in my chair. I will behave like a mature adult from here on out and only post formative messages.

Sincerely,
elyk

(Edited by elyk27 at 12:57 am on Aug. 3, 2001)

Back