hard!

• Thread starter coolrules
  • 9 comments
the ia licence second from last looks easy would say it would be easy and all but just for this one i dont seem to have the patience for it i am nored of it after 5 trys and turn to something different ...now this aint like me i usually stick at it till i get it but not this one ..any one got any tips?

Yeah, the skyline doesn't like fast corners too well. Try and keep a relatively stable speed (around 115mph) through all the turns and don't use the brake...just let off the accelerator.When you get to the hairpin just slide through and get all the way up on the rumble strips and nail the gas on the way out. It took me like 7 trys...but then again, most of them did.

Quote: from Holger on 9:10 am on Aug. 3, 2001[br]I am going to make that Ia lcence soon, is it very hard? :(

Nope, it's actually quite easy..., good luck- :thumbsup:

I would have to agree that the IA license is much easier than the S license.

Good luck and keep on keepin' on. :sleepgo:

thanx to that advice from scaryfast i just got past the second last one in the ia licence and i even completed it!! but the last one tok me haf an hour ..i dought ill go for the super licencse just yet though it looks really hard.
thanx scaryface

No problem, glad to see i could be of any help.

Yes, the Super license is muy insano hard...i am just about to try and finish off 7 and 8.

All the super license test are full laps of different tracks...the best thing you can probably do is just race it over and over again and try and beat your ghost car every time.....you have to practice the entire course.

In test two, if you can get past the first checkpoint in under 20 seconds you have gotten past the hardest part of the course.

Otherwise, it's just trial and error, you may try and look at an online strategy guide to get individual track readouts and techniques for the specific tests.

Back