Prize Cars

• Thread starter Josh
  • 14 comments

Josh

Silent Army
Staff Emeritus
United States
South Carolina
If anyone wants to know what car you win for doing what, or basically what you have to accomplish to win a certain car, let me know, and I'll tell you...

ha......

One of 4 cars.
C-West Razo Silvia JGTC w/sell value of 50,000 credits, FR drivetrain, 295 initial HP, 488 MAX HP, Stage 2 turbo is the largest turbo upgrade possible

RX-7 LM Race Car w/sell value of 187,000 FR drivetrain, 571 initial HP, 931 MAX HP, turbo 3 is the largest turbo upgrade possible

F094/H w/sell value of 250,000 credits MR drivetrain, 789 initial HP, 789 MAX HP, -

GT-one Road Car (TS020) w/sell value of 550,000 credits, MR drivetrain, 599 initial HP, 1,067 MAX HP, stage 4 turbo is the largest turbo upgrade possible................

Thanks for the test...

(Edited by Josh at 6:53 pm on July 25, 2001)

With the series races can you win cars unlimited times.  What will I win in the Audi Tourist beginner level.  Is the Beetle Cup worth buying a beetle for.  What will I win in the last beginner race and the first couple Amateur races,
Japanese,
American,
European
FR,
FF,
MR,
NA,
Turbo,
80's,
Roadster,
and
The Amateur Type R?

Thanks

You can win unlimited times, but I don't know about how many times you can win each of the cars.

Audi TT Tourist Beginner Level- YOu win a Audi TT 1.8T Quattro

I think you have to have a beetle for the beetle cup, so yeah it will definitely be worth buying one, and it will also be a requirement.

I don't know exactly what you mean by the last Beginner race, but I assume you mean the Beginner GT World Championship since it's the last race in the Beginner level. You'll win either a Eunos Roadster, Lancer Evolution VI GSR, or a Skyline GT-R V spec II (R32)

AMATEUR SERIES  below

Japanese- FTO GP Version R
                Imprezza Wagon WRX Sti Version V
                Lancer Evolution IV GSR
                RX-7 Type RZ

American-Imprezza Sedan WRX STi Version VI
               RX-7 Type RS
               TT 1.8T Quattro
               Camaro Race Car

European-Mini Cooper 1.3i
               Skyline GT-R V-spec II(R34)
               Elise 190
               Vertigo Race Car
FR-Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex S.S. Version
FF-Celica TRD Sports M
MR-NSX Type S Zero
NA-RX-8
Turbo-Mine's Lancer Evolution VI
80's-Nismo Skyline GT-R  S tune(R32)
Roadster-Roadster RS
Amateur Type R-S2000
                         Mugen S2000
                         NSX Type-R
                         Spon S2000

If you want anymore, or I missed one, lemme know...

I don't know if you can all 4 cars, but I know you can decide which it gives you. It's kinda weird what you have to do, but I can explain if you'd like me to...

(Edited by Josh at 7:44 pm on July 25, 2001)

I just asked my brother, and you CAN win all 4 cars. To win all 4 you have to go back and race the race 3 more times.

Yes please do explain what you have to do to select which car.  I mean I won't waste my time winning a Cooper which I have already if I can get the Skyline or Vertigo.

You don't really choose which car, but you do have the choice to keep or get rid of the one it gives you.

here's what to do.

1. Start any series championship.
2.Play each race any way you want. However,by the end of the second-to-last race you must lead 2nd place by at least 11 points.
3.As soon as the second-to-last race is over,save your game. Don't exit the series championship,though!
4.When the last race in the series begins,press START to pause the game, then select EXIT and then OK. The race will finish and you won't receive any points, but you'll still be in first place overall. The championship will be over and the present(prize) car screen will appear.
5. If the present(prize) car you want doesn't reveal itslf, simply go back to the main menu and select load game. Do not reset your playstation 2. Load your game,  then repeat step 4. YOu can continue this process indefinitely until you get the car you want.

It might sound confusing, but it really isn't

Quote: from Rx7fatboy on 10:37 pm on July 25, 2001[br]Go to this link:   http://gtplanet.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=12&topic=198
:cheeburga:

Or buy the newest edition of TIPS & TRICKS for more tips& tricks :D

Back