• 11 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Well, as I think I'm the only person who hasn't got the game yet, I'm interested in GT3's music.  What does everyone think of it?  Is the song selection thing cool, or is it just a waste of time?

Quote: from Jordan on 2:45 am on July 18, 2001[br]Well, as I think I'm the only person who hasn't got the game yet, I'm interested in GT3's music.  What does everyone think of it?  Is the song selection thing cool, or is it just a waste of time?
 Wow!Now i don`t feel so bad.I don`t have it yet either.Should be here anytime though.

I think it's cool, because it works like a playlist. There are about 20 (?) songs available, but if you don't like one you can take it out of the rotation anytime you like.

Well, I guess that makes three of us that haven't gotten it yet . . . I ordered mine from PlayStation.com and they said they expected to ship it within 48 hours. That was last Thursday, and I just got an e-mail this morning saying my item has been shipped (so I'm a bit peeved).

I know in GT2 there was an option where you could lower or turn off the music.

SOLD OUT!!!!!! I HATE THOSE WORDS! I can't find it anywhere! THey all said they need to get a new shipment, the earliest shipment I recal is in 1 month, this is crazy!

Yeah, the music is really good for a video game, in my opinion.  There are quite a few bands that specifically made/performed songs just for the release into GT3.  I especially like the Papa Roach and Powerman 5000 songs when I drive.

It sucks they are outta stock with GT3 where you live True Drifta...  I reserved mine at Funcoland ahead of time and got it the day after it was released in the US.

I think that the sound track is awesome for a game, and I like the fact that you can pick the order of the songs also.  I did not have any trouble getting mine I strolled into the target by my house the morning it came out and they had it in stock.  Then I went home popped it in and became handicapped and was late for work because of the game.

Yeah it sucks that you can't change the volume of the SE and the BGM like you could in GT and GT2.  Why did they leave that out of there?  I always liked the soundtracks of the games so I turn the music up and turn the SE down a little.  But when I went to my brothers place, he has the SE turned way up so you can barely hear the music (cuz he likes the sound of the engines purring).  I'm surprised, not to mention disappointed, that PD left this little bit of customization out of the game.

Wow, I'm a little suprised to hear this about the missing volume control...  :frown:

Back