Endurance cleared

• Thread starter Morten
  • 13 comments
I just wondered... I read somewhere that you get the polyfhony 002 when clearing all the endurance races, but that's wrong!!!
i got the polyphony 001, for the third time!!!!!
where can i get the polyfhony002??????????????:rolleyes: :)

You get the F094. Trust me you want it. There's only three ways to get it and that is the least annoying one. You can either play trial mountain for 2 hours and test you luck or you can play Tokyo RTE 246 for 2 and a half hours and test your luck.

i only got the f090 when clearing all endurances. i am all done!
but still no f094...?
i have 3 f090....
what is the third way???

Originally posted by Morten
i only got the f090 when clearing all endurances. i am all done!
but still no f094...?
i have 3 f090....
what is the third way???
The F094 is the fastest F1 car and the third way is winning gold on all the enurances. Thats weird. I'm not sure this even works though because it is from ign. Ign is sometimes wrong like how they said that you win a car after getting all golds in beginner but I won it after I won the last cup in beginner. I still have 5 golds to go.

no use poly001 is f040 and poly002 is polly001 except with less horses which means that its a F646 but then there is the poly003 which has less horses then 001 but more then the 002 so its basically a f040 wiht less horses but the 003 with more then 002 horses and then the 001 is the most powerfull of all since the 003 and the 002 have same horses as the f040 and the f646 and the f040 is the 001 the fastest one.....

any questions? :D

how long did it take u guys to do the miata enduro on apricot cuz i dont really wanna do that since i have all the indy cars from winning the Formula GT Championship race series

Congrats Morten!! I played the endurance once and it took me 1 hr 52 min and I got the F090 and I never race in the endurance again. It takes too long to finish a race. :D

I used a very long time, but well now i am done! and i am glad too, because i will never take a endurance any more, now it is amateur leauge and proffesional leauge, left!
so the polyphony 001 is the best car to use on the formel GT cup???
:lol:

HP goes up as the car gets itz first 100-150 miles. It will probably need an oil change after that and the HP will go up a little. Over time (500 miles) a car with lose/gain HP and finally even out at about 700 miles. The car doesn't neccessarily get slower, rather more steady.

Just thought u should know yoda.

Back