I Got My Ib

Originally posted by ViperTT800
i finally got my IB license!!!! i'm soo happy, any tips on how i can get my IA??? Should i use the MT or the AT
No, use the auto on all, I did and didn't have any problems. Goodluck!!:)

I started the game and my licenses with AT and later switched my driving style to MT where I finish getting the rest of my licenses with.

I would suggest using what ever your comfortable with cause that's whats going to give you the best times. :)

Don't forget to have a :cheers: before your start taking your licenses.

Race on....:D

Cograts, and good luck. I also was able to use auto and finish all the licences. I will however say that I was able to get most of my golds with MT.

i'm 15 he is 16, ViperTT lives down the street from me and i only call him little buddy becuz he is shorter than me

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
i'm 15 he is 16, ViperTT lives down the street from me and i only call him little buddy becuz he is shorter than me
I think that is great. Friends to play with!!!:)

Jon, aka ViperTT800 came over to my house 2day and i helped him get the super license. Since he wanted to just pass and he didnt care bout getting all gold i managed to get all bronze 4 him. After that he went bak to him house and he started the game. If u guys r wondering y am i talking 4 him is becuz he's internet is down until he gets DSL later next week.

Back