GT4 INfo

I have late breaking news from GamePro about Gran Turismo 4! I called up one of the editors and asked! Here goes:

Features in GT4:

•Online Play
•Chat (possibility)
•NOTICE: They are still thinking about making GT4, Its not stone yet! But the odds are on our side!

•*700* CARS!

Thats all I have for now, ill keep you posted

well if its 700 cars than maybe they would be downloadable .... that will be cool:eek: :eek:

In "Pelaaja" magazine Kazunori told that they will release another, gt4 with online, later. So there will be two gt4s? If they haven't change their mind after interview...

700 cars will be good thing. It's more possible that there are all Group B rally cars...

BTW Ford RS200's stock version is confirmed. Will there be the rally version? I think The359 should add rally version in list (marked green or red) because it was seen in Prologue's ending movie?

SmokeAlot
700 cars?? my god.. it'll take 'em decades to come out with it then.. lol

I'd find this quote funny - if it wasn't so unintentionally correct :(

- three and a half years latter and still no sign of it!

UYh. Check the list that is stickied.

I think over twice as many cars that were in GT3 are confirmed.

I think we have about 400-500 something number of confirmed cars.

most of this stuff has been talked about already....might wanna look around before u put up GT info....theres plenty all over the place so no need for another one...:)

this is why i don't create threads....i made 1 and it was pretty much a faliure....it involved the link on my Signature....there have been so many threads made on the same topics that all this repetition is driving me nuts!

Izanagi
most of this stuff has been talked about already....might wanna look around before u put up GT info....theres plenty all over the place so no need for another one...:)
Take a real good look at the date on the very first post in this thread. "technically" he was covering this type of info way before our current knowlege of whats in GT4 had been announced. It was just brought back from the dead because he apparently nail the current suspected car count on the head way back in September 2001.

EDIT: Got beat by 3 minutes :lol:

ehhhh....i guess you are right....i'm trying more to warn others than to ***** at this post....however i really wish people would not make so many duplicate threads!

Back