Is there a website where we can submit ideas for GT4?

• Thread starter SKILLZ
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that I have alot of good ideas for GT4(as I'm sure you all do).So I was wondering if there is a site where we can submit these ideas to the creators of GT4?

hit the button on the top right that says GTplanet forums. Look down a little and you should find what you need.

Hi Skillz, welcome to GTPlanet! I've moved your topic to our GT4 forum. Since GTPlanet is the second-largest GT-community on the Internet, I'm sure the production team will look here if they do scour the web for gamer's comments. :)

Originally posted by Jordan
Hi Skillz, welcome to GTPlanet! I've moved your topic to our GT4 forum. Since GTPlanet is the second-largest GT-community on the Internet, I'm sure the production team will look here if they do scour the web for gamer's comments. :)
They better look here! This is the Ultimate GT Site!:cheers:

DO NOT do this any more. Dragging up old threads to add something constructive to them is acceptable. Doing it as an even-more-annoying form of postwhoring is a fast way to get banned.

I've seen your name come up enough that I'm issuing you a warning. Read the entire Acceptable Use Policy, and follow it. But in the meantime, here's the relevant parts:
  • You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). Spam - wasteful comments and posts, as judged by our moderators, will be removed and the member warned or banned.
  • You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed inappropriate by the staff of the Forums. Premium users, who have the ability to open and close their own threads, will be issued a warning if they open a thread clearly closed by a moderator.
  • No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

You can tell by looking at his replies that he is just jacking up old threads so he can get a new avatar. :rolleyes:

You can tell by looking at his replies that he is just jacking up old threads so he can get a new avatar. :rolleyes:

Little does he know that Admins can go in and alter his post count. Shhh...don't tell him though. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back