Fastest Gets The Place

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 12 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
STILL NO ICHIRO51 WHERE IS THIS GUY?????????????????

well everyone else has acknowledged the race times except for ichiro51 , and seeing as his race results have to be in by wednesday , i dont think there is any other option ! we got to get a replacement fast , so this is what i'm gonna do , i'm gonna make up a little task in order that we get a decent player,a simple task that should be sorted within an hour of driving it.

so this is it ,plain and simple
USE F1 CAR ON TOKYO REVERSE 40 LAPS ((MAX )
FASTEST LAP TIME

the fastest time submitted by you guy's will take the spot that ichiro has missed out on .

deadline for getting back with result is tommorrow 1st SEP , COME ON LADS WE NEED ANOTHER MAN FOR THE JOB IS IT U???? :cool: :cool: :cool:

it's the board v board challenge , it consists of 9 team's from different sites , each team has 10 drivers , at the moment we are still down by 1 , each driver gets a challenge against a rep from the other sites , at the end they tally up points and see who's won ,simple as that , need a driver fast, there race is sitting waiting for them. r u still interested ????? :( :eek: :D :cool:

um......im an AWSOME racer(or so i think, all gold licenses) but i dont wanna get mixed up in this. cause i might not be available at times when im needed. :) im sure somebody else will come along,

no probs mate !

hey all golds , not bad ! i also have all golds and know it is not easy , we could have done well with your help , the competition are really fast drivers from all over the world .

u could even just do the race for us ( which would only take about 1 hour) and i would submit it , if we dont submit 10 we are out , u only need to make up the numbers .

but thanx for replying it is more than ICHIRO51 has done, hopefully someone will HELP us out with this matter .

Originally posted by ViperConcept
um......im an AWSOME racer(or so i think, all gold licenses) but i dont wanna get mixed up in this. cause i might not be available at times when im needed. :) im sure somebody else will come along,

Man u are awesome. Anyone who has all gold licenses, such as you, Mr P. and myself must be awesome;)

Seriously though, pls go for it, I cant as I dont have GT3, but we need a team. Mr P.: Its not all that likely that Viper will check back here, so send him a PM....:)

im back. that all gold licenses took forever. but hey the most it took me to get a gold was 7 trys. i dont know if thats good or not. on most it took me 2 or 3 but the most it took me was 7. :)

yeah but i usally do not get on much. plus i got a 4 midterms to study for now. :( i would love to help out but i dont wanna get mixed up in it. like what if i cant get to the site by the deadline, thats right then were screwed. lets try and get somebody who is on a whole lot. i dont think im ready for the position.

ok ! no problem man , but i still need a DRIVER c'mon lads there must be 1 more out there willing to show there skill for everyone too see ,

WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!!!!!

scrap wot i said before 1st to reply gets the place ok!!just come and get your details .:cool: :cool: :cool:

alright people i'm happy to say we have a replacement driver for (no show ) ichiro51

the new driver is MAGIC069
he takes part now even though his race is due on wednesday

thanks mate and good luck!!!!!!:thumbsup: :cheers: :D :cool: :cool:

yeah but i usally do not get on much. plus i got a 4 midterms to study for now. :( i would love to help out but i dont wanna get mixed up in it. like what if i cant get to the site by the deadline, thats right then were screwed. lets try and get somebody who is on a whole lot. i dont think im ready for the position.

Thanks for at least responding, and thinking about it!!!!

Thanks Magic for taking it. Good luck...

im back. that all gold licenses took forever. but hey the most it took me to get a gold was 7 trys. i dont know if thats good or not. on most it took me 2 or 3 but the most it took me was 7. :)

alright i'm only replying to this coz i think thats a big pile of poo u are talking there , hey i believe u have got 48 golds but it's the way u make them sound so easy , which they are not especially in the s license , you got everything with no more than 7 tries no way , right you are only 14 with a big imagination , i can appreciate that , you got 48 golds i can appreciate that as well but no way were they easy and if you are that good how come a maestro like you refused the offer of a place in the team , oh wait you dont feel ready to take on this kind of position yet , well if your not ready now then you never will be MAESTRO !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

SHOW ME YOUR GOLDS AND I'LL SHOW U MINE !!!!

Latest Posts

Back