secret bike???

• Thread starter pooty
  • 17 comments
hmm... i heard that there was a bike cheat that unlocks a YZFR1 motorbike.....does anyone know whut im talking about better yet does anyone have the code????

Nope haven't personally heard anything about it. I think I saw a post about a sportbike on GT3 about 15 pages back, but I dunno...

True, it prolly is bullsh_t....

They'd have to make it with a rider or it would look rediculous riding down the track with no rider.

There probably is a motorcycle, but you probably have to do something outrageous to get it, like win EVERY SINGLE race the very fisrt time you try, and all golds on the license tests the very first time you try them.

That wouldn't be hard to do, all you'd have to do is quit the race if you know you're gonna lose, but it would take a long ass time...

just buy Moto GP hehe

P.S. its a nice game, i have it and i am happy with it.Its the Gran TOuriso of Bike simulators. Be prepared though, its much less about the arcade mode and more about simulation then GT3.

(Edited by Lemans at 5:03 pm on July 26, 2001)

Here's the code if somebody wants it.

Get the YZFR1 Motorbike!

To get this bike type L1, R1, R3 (Analog Button, press in), R2, then x+x+triangle at the car selection menu on arcade mode. nb, save this to your memory card and transfer it to GT Mode

Nice1 Ghostrider. Now that you've got the bike try the following to race the Camel.

To get the camel type L2, R2, R1 (Analog Button, press in), L2, then +++xxx+ at the car selection menu on arcade mode then headbutt the tv eight times and presto!! One race Camel!!  :lol:

I think someone's pulling this guy's leg :)  Bike code?  every week someone comes up with some joke!!!

I haven't tried this yet but its legit from another web site.  Let me know if you guys want to address.

:lol:                          :lol:
                   :lol:                              :lol:

This bike might be real, I just seen this site and it's the same code.

here's the site:

http://www.jbfdesigns.com/ps2/GranTuris3.htm

To get this bike type L1, R1, R3 (Analog Button, press in), R2, then x + x + triangle at the car selection menu on arcade mode. nb, save this to your memory card and transfer it to GT Mode.

What is nb and transfer it to GT Mode? Where is GT Mode.

(Edited by PORSCHE944 at 4:11 am on Aug. 11, 2001)

Yes, this is completely bullsh**.

Not only would they have to draw a little guy on it (The F1s DO NOT have a guy, it's just a helmet), they would have to do seperate animations for the bike, like it leaning the left and right when making turns. Then they'd have to do the physics for a bike, which isn't like a car. Maybe somewhat, but not really.

I couldn't see them going out of their way doing this, when they had a deadline to meet and Sony kept bugging them to release it.

Back