• 17 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Well, the contest is over.  What do you think?

If you thought the Maserati was too easy, wait until you see what I've got picked out for Name That Car 2...  😈

Well, actually, the photo that I showed was pretty much the complete photo. I hadn't cropped it at all (except for size so it would fit on the page).

I just thought the two new images displayed the car well.

Quote: from Evolution Racer on 3:11 pm on June 21, 2001[br]why is the car silver when the one you showed us was red?

I always though it was a porsche from its smooth back a briliant red color.
So, I take it you didn't get the right answer? :)

LOL! Most people thought it was a Viper or Aston Martin.

I thought it was a Viper to start off with because the part of the window you could see in the picture was similar on both cars but thats where the similarity ends. I can't wait for the next one.

Yeah, when I picked the Maserati I hadn't actually noticed the similarity between that shot and a Viper. I can understand where you were coming from.

The next one will be a LOT harder, I think. :D

Hey man nice site......hope i can guess the next one....didnt come to site on time to guess the first one...(but when i saw it i thought it was an Aston Martin..hehe)

When Later man,

NitrousOxide

NOS Racing

Quote: from NitrousOxide on 1:39 pm on July 27, 2001[br]Hey man nice site......hope i can guess the next one....didnt come to site on time to guess the first one...(but when i saw it i thought it was an Aston Martin..hehe)

When Later man,

NitrousOxide

NOS Racing
Yeah, it does look a lot an Aston Martin. Trust me though, you weren't the only one who would have missed it! :)

I agree with NitrousOxide. The first time i saw that car i thought it was an Aston Martin right away and thought that the contest was too easy!! Guess i don't know cars as good as i thought, huh??  :odd:

(Edited by Saleen Man at 2:53 am on Aug. 3, 2001)

Quote: from AddictedToSpeed on 3:49 pm on Aug. 5, 2001[br]JORDAN! Will I get moneys if I guess it right this next contest? :(
:lol:

Latest Posts

Back