HA...no cheaters welcomed

Hey everyone, yup, I DON'T CHEAT... atleast untill i have beaten the game! Yes, i must admit, u may too, I have cheaten in a game, BUT IT was after I had beaten it. I look arround and i SEE Gameshark Tips and Tricks all want u to cheat the game. Why do they influence such behaviour? Hmm? Well, TIPS are ok, and i ALLWAYS am open to each one given...but why cheat at a game...when you paid so much for it? $50 and u don't want to feel the full power of the enemy? Why? PLEASE PLEASE Tell me! LOL. Anyway, I am NOT for cheating, but you may beg to differ in opinion, I respect that, BUT please DON'T CHEAT.... You'll go to PS2 hell..lol
-Josh

Yeah man, that's sweet.  I am about 50% done and haven't cheated.  I figure there is no way to really cheat in the game.  It's not really worth it.  If you have decent cars you can out do most of the classes.  I think the game would be pointless with cheats involved and used.  That's just my opinion.

Correct whats the fun in playing a game you havn't really worked to play, I wouldn't beat the game without going  throught every single level... Its wrong!
-Josh

Well sometimes I think that I am cheating using the F1 cars because they are so damn fast that I lap everyone like 30 times in the enduros.

hmm i agree with all,. cheating is bad, gs is bad, all that sorta stuff, no reason in getting a game if its no fun to play ya knoe?

i am just thankful that GT3 doesn't have codes for money or anything like that, unless you use gameshark. and if you do use gameshark, well, you will go to hell. gaming hell that is.😈

Me too, I really couldn't imagine GT3 having any codes for it.  Could you guys imagine if there were shortcuts on the tracks?  That'd be insane!

Back