1.9.0.4 is out now for consoles

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 11 comments
A big bugfest, but improved physics and ffb

Most bugs are gone for me, while offline.
Physics are indeed improved, I drive more gt4 than I use to with this update.
Set ups are still a bit misterious though.

Most bugs are gone for me, while offline.
Physics are indeed improved, I drive more gt4 than I use to with this update.
Set ups are still a bit misterious though.
I play offline now also (mostly single races) , carreer mode is imposible to get gold, known issue, quick replay save option broken, save race resume in championship can go crazy, AI changes resuming personalized championships, in special events time don’t get registered and so many more issues and bugs, no news about a new update fixing known issues and the bunch of new ones that have been added in the last patch that added “crossplay” online (don’t work as intended)
Are the ffb settings shown in your signature still what you use now? I will try them
Yes , still use the same ffb settings, only thing, if you got T3PA pedals , set throttle deadzone to 1 , cause at 0 you can’t go full throttle (known issue/bug also ) but have this workaround

I play offline now also (mostly single races) , carreer mode is imposible to get gold, known issue, quick replay save option broken, save race resume in championship can go crazy, AI changes resuming personalized championships, in special events time don’t get registered and so many more issues and bugs, no news about a new update fixing known issues and the bunch of new ones that have been added in the last patch that added “crossplay” online (don’t work as intended)

Yes , still use the same ffb settings, only thing, if you got T3PA pedals , set throttle deadzone to 1 , cause at 0 you can’t go full throttle (known issue/bug also ) but have this workaround
Thanks for the tip on the throttle. I dont manage to get to 100% braking either ill try to put deadzone on both

Does anyone know what changes happened on the update? Special Events didn't update or change.
I was hoping for a new special event each week. At least it's working finally.

Does anyone know what changes happened on the update? Special Events didn't update or change.
I was hoping for a new special event each week. At least it's working finally.
Patch is only for PS5 with the next fix;

[PS5] Hotfix for incorrect message setting as per platform guideline.

Don’t expect any new special events soon, even on PC they don’t get updated frequently.
Are the leaderboards working on PS5 now from the special events? Cause it was broken last time I’ve tried, it didn’t register the achieved lap time.

Patch is only for PS5 with the next fix;

[PS5] Hotfix for incorrect message setting as per platform guideline.

Don’t expect any new special events soon, even on PC they don’t get updated frequently.
Are the leaderboards working on PS5 now from the special events? Cause it was broken last time I’ve tried, it didn’t register the achieved lap time.
Yep seems to be recording times onto the leaderboards. Just no update of the time trial for a month. Gets a bit stale, even with the awesome combo of a 911 at Spa.

Back