2013 Chanukkah Le Mans Series ENTRIES OPEN

United States
Florida
Joseph_67-85
Welcome to the newly designed Chanukkah Le Mans Series! The races will be from Thanksgiving to New Years Day.

SERIES RULES:

There are 3 classes (yes its multiclass)
LMP1 (it does include Group C) HP LIMIT IS 850
LMPS (S means street). Cars included are Mazda Furai Concept 2008 and Pagani Zonda R 2009) HP LIMIT IS 700
GT (if its a street car I NEED TO SEE IT FIRST. Hacked cars are NEVER ALLOWED in the CLMS. HP limit? 650.

THERE WILL BE A SAFTEY CAR. 5 LMP1's can race. 3 LMPS's can race. 7 GT's can race.

STARTING PROCEDURE:
When the race says go everybody must slow down behind the saftey car for a rolling start. Everybody needs to be 2 wide with LMP1's starting ahead of LMPS's then ahead of GT's for the start. NOBODY should be stupid during the warmup lap. When the saftey car leaves please race cleanly. THIS IS CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not gonna let you go take advantage of racing.

RACE
(for LMP1 Drivers) DO NOT ram through gt traffic. Please note that GT drivers should be respectful for LMP1 drivers and let them through when they are able to. they cant be blocking them either.

CAUTION PROCEDURE:
When a violent wreck happens the saftey car will come out if the situation is bad enough for a full course caution. The rule is depending on the situation, you may not race back to the line. THE ONLY TRACK YOU CAN RACE BACK TO THE CAUTION IS AT DAYTONA AND NURBURGRING\

DRIVERS:
All driving aids are allowed for different racers.

ABOUT ME:
on psn im Joseph_67-85.

SCHEDULE IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW. ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE IT

Might be interested. A saturday or Friday night (CST) time might work best for me. I need to know how long the race will be, i'm not a huge fan of 2 hour endurance races. 1 hour is usually my limit.

P.S: Nvm, the pp of the Furai is on par with the Zonda.

Last edited:
Back