2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 5/18, Blue Moon Bay 250 (Gr.1 Only), Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

I dont care about Points, I mentioned that many times. We are both going to watch the other GR1 cars leave us at BMB and LeMans, niether have top speed.
I planned to sacrifice the High-Speed Ring and Blue Moon Races. I'm not as a worried about Le Mans. We're running the with the chicanes at Le Mans this year. The additional heavy braking zones benefit the hybrids boosted cars greatly. And I think the hybrid boost will help at Watkins Glen Long Course as well.

The LM55 top speed should be better the 2011 R18. OCR_GUI_JOSA. Where you lost out at High-Speed Ring was high speed cornering. When I may or may not have tested competitors cars. I learned that at minimal downforce the R18 was still able run turn 6 over 185 mph without fine tuning to improve it farther. My car was around low 170s. Your Mazda was only slightly better than. Meaning OCR_GUI_JOSA was entering the front straightaway at least 10 mph higher than you.

The Audi was about 5mph faster down the straight than I was. Remember, having the ability to adjust downforce and suspension can have huge effect. I found over 3 seconds at BMB yesterday with tuning.

Special Event Announcement

I got to working finishing that special event. I decided to use one of the track that was cut from the 2024 season. The classes will be split into 2 separate lap races both about 30 minutes each.

The races are scheduled for Saturday June 1st. The venue will be Sainte-Croix A Forward layout for both races. Despite being the premier layout this track is generally ignored by even Gran Turismo. I have yet to host on myself in GTS or GT7. Making the layouts characteristics a mystery to many.

From testing to determine fuel and tire multipliers. I will say the A layout has a very stop go like feel to it. Besides that what kind of setup or pit strategy work for it I can't say. So I think it's perfect for an event that will act like an All-star event for us. I am still finalizing timing and how for to space the races apart. Besides that this event is set.

6/1, Sp. No BOP St. Croix A Double Header

Gr.3 Race Details
Gr.3 Only, No Car Change Restrictions, No BOP, Circuit de Sainte-Croix A Forward, 10 Laps, Late Morning Start, Time Change x3, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required None, Tires x8, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 96%, No Qualifying, Field Set By Random Draw Upon First Room Entry, Corner Penalties Strong, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, No Points

Gr.1 Race Details
Gr.1 Only, No Car Change Restrictions, No BOP, Circuit de Sainte-Croix A Forward, 11 Laps, Afternoon Start, Time Change x3, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required None, Tires x8, Fuel x4, Fuel At Start 96%, No Qualifying, Field Set By Random Draw Picked By Gr.3 Race Results, Corner Penalties Strong, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, No Points

Last edited:
Reminder no race this week due to Mother's Day. Only 10 days our race next Saturday at the Blue Moon Bay Oval. This race is Gr.1 only. The feature race distance is 250 miles 126 laps. This race is a salute the IndyCar and past Gran Turismo events from previous games. Sadly I have found no examples oval track racing in with prototypes. If Gr.3 regulars need recommendations don't be afraid to ask.

Next Race

5/18, 13. Blue Moon Bay 250 Miles (Gr.1 Only)
Race Details
Blue Moon Bay Full Course Forward (Oval), 126 Laps Race, 251.9 Miles (405.5 km), Late Morning Start, Time Change x2, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required None, Tires x4, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 97%, 20 Laps Qualifying Race, Corner Penalties None, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x1 Points Payout

Last edited:
Hey guys I don't usually like to do last minute changes but, I've discovered tire wear for our race at the Blue Moon Bay Oval is higher than intend. One of the updates since testing in December must have increase it here. So I've decided to lower tire wear from x4 to x3. I may lower it farther if I feel it needs to be. Busy tonight I'll have to more testing later. Updated race details below.

Next Race

Race Details
Blue Moon Bay Full Course Forward (Oval), 126 Laps Race, 251.9 Miles (405.5 km), Late Morning Start, Time Change x2, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required None, Tires x3, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 97%, 20 Laps Qualifying Race, Corner Penalties None, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x1 Points Payout

Hey guys I don't usually like to do last minute changes but, I've discovered tire wear for our race at the Blue Moon Bay Oval is higher than intend. One of the updates since testing in December must have increase it here. So I've decided to lower tire wear from x4 to x3. I may lower it farther if I feel it needs to be. Busy tonight I'll have to more testing later. Updated race details below.

Next Race

Race Details
Blue Moon Bay Full Course Forward (Oval), 126 Laps Race, 251.9 Miles (405.5 km), Late Morning Start, Time Change x2, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required None, Tires x3, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 97%, 20 Laps Qualifying Race, Corner Penalties None, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x1 Points Payout
I want tire wear as high as possible, I feel it gives me an advantage. 🙂 🙂

Back