2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 5/18, Blue Moon Bay 250 (Gr.1 Only), Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

I just noticed all 5 Group C Prototypes are on a special sale with low mileage. I recommend at least picking up one of these for our Gr.1 only Blue Moon Oval race following our High-Speed Ring. I must warn the Jaguar XJR-9 has high Speed stability issues with the rear end but, an experienced tuner may be able to fix this issue.

I just noticed all 5 Group C Prototypes are on a special sale with low mileage. I recommend at least picking up one of these for our Gr.1 only Blue Moon Oval race following our High-Speed Ring. I must warn the Jaguar XJR-9 has high Speed stability issues with the rear end but, an experienced tuner may be able to fix this issue.
I should have at least 2 of each already, find something else please for me to use up money on, I'm up to $98 million again.

Reminder no race tonight. Only 7 days until the next race at High-Speed Ring. See you guys next Saturday.

Next Race

5/4, 12. High-Speed Ring 410 km
Race Details
High-Speed Ring Forward, 95 Laps Race, 412.7 km (256.5 miles), Race Reduced to 78 Laps (335 km) if Gr.3 Only, Early Morning Start, Time Change x8, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x6, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Wall Penalties Weak, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x1.5 Points Payout

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your in game money problems. I hope your situation improves.
Very eloquent response, well done!!!

I appreciate your sympathy, its very stressful trying not maximize my balance, you know, always having to buy cars I really don't want or need.
Which raises another question, why does collector level stop at 50? My collector points continue to increase but maxed at level 50 for at least the last 200 cars.

Last edited:
Very eloquent response, well done!!!

I appreciate your sympathy, its very stressful trying not maximize my balance, you know, always having to buy cars I really don't want or need.
Which raises another question, why does collector level stop at 50? My collector points continue to increase but maxed at level 50 for at least the last 200 cars.
Good responses happen occasionally and I hated English class a long with all the needed to live subjects.

You want to deplete credits. Start tuning a bunch of cars. I often buy multiple of same cars. Because I like to have a stock version. So I usually by a another one should I wish to tune it. Sometimes multiple versions in different states of tuned. Other times I just like more than 1 color. Especially used or legend cars since they are not always available.

Good responses happen occasionally and I hated English class a long with all the needed to live subjects.

You want to deplete credits. Start tuning a bunch of cars. I often buy multiple of same cars. Because I like to have a stock version. So I usually by a another one should I wish to tune it. Sometimes multiple versions in different states of tuned. Other times I just like more than 1 color. Especially used or legend cars since they are not always available.
I have been doing that for awhile, thats why I always buy 2 cars when available. Well, some cars I have 4, 5, or even 6 copies.

Last edited:
I have been doing that for awhile, thats why I always but 2 cars when available. Well, some cars I have 4, 5, or even 6 copies.
Well there's a trophy for the game for buying 10 of the same car. Go buy more Valkyries at 4 million credits a car that should do some damage. Only comes in 4 colors though.

Last edited:
Got that trophy already
With what car? Doing it with a new car felt too easy. So I did it with the old Fiat 500. Over the course of a few months. Every time I new one came into the used lot. Bought another one until I got the trophy.

Wish you could donate there is some expensive gems I really want but, never have the money for when they finally appear. The McLaren F1 road car and the Ferrari 330 are top of the list for me. And yes I like Ferrari 330 better than the Ford Mark IV.

Last edited:
Hey guys 4 days until our next race at High-Speed Ring. This race will be about 1 hour 30 minutes duration. A bit longer if very wet. This is also moderate points payout race. See you guys this Saturday.

Last edited:
About a day until our next race at High-Speed Ring. Remember rain is possible for this race. Make sure you have wets. Since I have gotten a few questions about it. I feel I must explain a little how the weather systems works for Lobbies. First of all to anyone who uses the Custom Race option in offline mode. Weather setup for Lobbies is pretty much the same as for Custom Races.

Now there are a few ways to setup weather for races. The must basic option is a pre set which is the default. This will make the same weather conditions stay the same for the entire race no matter the length. I almost never use this option.

However being this is a racing sim I've preferred to go for a more realistic option. So I usually use default custom weather. This allows the weather to spawned and change randomly throughout a race. Also every time the Lobby is reset the weather patterns changes. This means when I reset the lobby after qualifying. The weather patterns will be different. And that is part of the reason why I reset Lobby.

Both because changing the weather patterns prevents those who show up earlier from gaining knowledge of the weather patterns for the race. Also it's more realistic. Since most professional motorsports don't practice or qualify on the same day as the race. Sometimes practice and qualify occur on separate days too.

Always the custom weather setting also allows me to partly or fully make my own weather patterns with up to a maximum of 9 weather slots. In the past I would usually make a race or 2 in a season wet. Because like it or rain it a thing in most places. And for these that do get rain. There's a reason you lawn is brown.

However after that really big update months ago. Both with using pre sets and customizing the weather patterns. The weather systems are very unstable to the point that even with pre set weather. I can't guarantee rain anymore. Our rain at Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse early this season is a example. That race was setup with 6 of the 9 slots having rain. And yet it only rained at the very beginning race.

I was initially planning on modeling this seasons Le Mans race off the 1995 running. Why that race specifically? Because the weather that year played a major part in allowing a GT class car to win overall. A very rare occurrence. And one that isn't very likely to happen again. Anyways I have thrown out that idea. Since I can't get the weather to behave how I want. I'll gives details on 1995 Le Mans closer to our Le Mans race.

So I'm probably going reduce the Penalty of Godlike Knowledge from a stop go pit stop to grid penalty. So there is little advantage anymore to custom weather patterns.

Oh, not all tracks can rain. In the individual race details off all races. Details on weather and the chance of rain can be found. Tracks that it can't rain at are marked No. Races on tracks that are random and can rain are marked as Possible. For tracks I created I custom weather pattern I now mark at Likely instead of a Yes like I would have previously. I won't be on tonight. So see you tomorrow.

About a day until our next race at High-Speed Ring. Remember rain is possible for this race. Make sure you have wets. Since I have gotten a few questions about it. I feel I must explain a little how the weather systems works for Lobbies. First of all to anyone who uses the Custom Race option in offline mode. Weather setup for Lobbies is pretty much the same as for Custom Races.

Now there are a few ways to setup weather for races. The must basic option is a pre set which is the default. This will make the same weather conditions stay the same for the entire race no matter the length. I almost never use this option.

However being this is a racing sim I've preferred to go for a more realistic option. So I usually use default custom weather. This allows the weather to spawned and change randomly throughout a race. Also every time the Lobby is reset the weather patterns changes. This means when I reset the lobby after qualifying. The weather patterns will be different. And that is part of the reason why I reset Lobby.

Both because changing the weather patterns prevents those who show up earlier from gaining knowledge of the weather patterns for the race. Also it's more realistic. Since most professional motorsports don't practice or qualify on the same day as the race. Sometimes practice and qualify occur on separate days too.

Always the custom weather setting also allows me to partly or fully make my own weather patterns with up to a maximum of 9 weather slots. In the past I would usually make a race or 2 in a season wet. Because like it or rain it a thing in most places. And for these that do get rain. There's a reason you lawn is brown.

However after that really big update months ago. Both with using pre sets and customizing the weather patterns. The weather systems are very unstable to the point that even with pre set weather. I can't guarantee rain anymore. Our rain at Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse early this season is a example. That race was setup with 6 of the 9 slots having rain. And yet it only rained at the very beginning race.

I was initially planning on modeling this seasons Le Mans race off the 1995 running. Why that race specifically? Because the weather that year played a major part in allowing a GT class car to win overall. A very rare occurrence. And one that isn't very likely to happen again. Anyways I have thrown out that idea. Since I can't get the weather to behave how I want. I'll gives details on 1995 Le Mans closer to our Le Mans race.

So I'm probably going reduce the Penalty of Godlike Knowledge from a stop go pit stop to grid penalty. So there is little advantage anymore to custom weather patterns.

Oh, not all tracks can rain. In the individual race details off all races. Details on weather and the chance of rain can be found. Tracks that it can't rain at are marked No. Races on tracks that are random and can rain are marked as Possible. For tracks I created I custom weather pattern I now mark at Likely instead of a Yes like I would have previously. I won't be on tonight. So see you tomorrow.
As hard as you may try to make the races realistic it just won't happen, at least not in GT7. Remember, even though real races have rain real races also have a weather forecast and radar that can be seen prior to the days events, something not available in GT7, kinda makes the realism thing a fail, sorry.

Last edited:
To be sure that there will be rain you must set the weather slot to R6, R7 or R8. Lower numbers (R5, R4,...) usually don't became rain in the lobby.

As hard as you may try to make the raves realistic it just won't happen, at least not in GT7. Remember, even though real races have rain real races also have a weather forecast and radar that can be seen prior to the days events, something not available in GT7, kinda makes the realism thing a fail, sorry.
I'm fully aware the rain system is not perfect but, it was improved from their previous intergenerations. They did add the weather radars for both in car and the pre race menu but, they don't show far enough out. The drying line is predetermined and is not effected by where the cars drive. The water on the ground defies gravity in some cases by not running down hill. Rain at High-Speed Ring is an example as the water stays on the banking.

Despite the many flaws. It still provides a wet weather experience. Since it's not truly realistic. Changing the weather before races at least put everyone on the same page. How things are handled from there is up to the players.

I'm fully aware the rain system is not perfect but, it was improved from their previous intergenerations. They did add the weather radars for both in car and the pre race menu but, they don't show far enough out. The drying line is predetermined and is not effected by where the cars drive. The water on the ground defies gravity in some cases by not running down hill. Rain at High-Speed Ring is an example as the water stays on the banking.

Despite the many flaws. It still provides a wet weather experience. Since it's not truly realistic. Changing the weather before races at least put everyone on the same page. How things are handled from there is up to the players.
Just simply pointing that regardless of what is said that it is not realistic.

To be sure that there will be rain you must set the weather slot to R6, R7 or R8. Lower numbers (R5, R4,...) usually don't became rain in the lobby.
My experience says otherwise. There was 1 R7 slots for our race at Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse. And it was farther into the race and it never rained after the beginning. Plus I don't always want a downpour.

I may miss tonight's race, I have some family stuff I forgot about.
I may also be able to make it just before the race but after qualifying if that's OK. I will keep you in the loop in this thread.
Yes a long with changing the patterns. Another reason I don't go right into the race is to allow late entries. Those who enter after qualifying will start behind all qualified cars in order of room entry if more than one are late. I'm willing to hold the start a bit if notified of a late arrivals. As long as it won't too late. Learning from that internet outage. My goal is fit in race before 11:00pm Eastern. So I would say the limit for this race is 9:10pm Eastern since wet conditions could lengthen the race. So keep me informed please.

Last edited:
Yes a long with changing the patterns. Another reason I don't go right into the race is to allow late entries. Those who enter after qualifying will start behind all qualified cars in order of room entry if more than one are late. I'm willing to hold the start a bit if notified of a late arrivals. As long as it won't too late. Learning from that internet outage. My goal is fit in race before 11:00pm Eastern. So I would say the limit for this race is 9:10pm Eastern since wet conditions could lengthen the race. So keep me informed please.
I will let you know by the start of qualifying what time I can make it. I'm shooting to make it by 7:30 CST or 8:30 EST.

5/18, 13. Blue Moon Bay 250 Miles (Gr.1 Only)
Race Details
Blue Moon Bay Full Course Forward (Oval), 126 Laps Race, 251.9 Miles (405.5 km), Late Morning Start, Time Change x2, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required None, Tires x4, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 97%, 20 Laps Qualifying Race, Corner Penalties None, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x1 Points Payout

18f473d228710-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 12 Results

Gr.1 Results

Pole Award: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Race Winner: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Fastest Lap: OCR_GUI_JOSA

Gr.3 Results

Pole Award: DusanMandic9
Race Winner: poolshark3436
Fastest Lap: poolshark3436

After the results of round 12 it is no longer mathematically possible for anyone in Gr.3 to to tie or overtake OCR_GUI_JOSA in points. With means officially is OCR_GUI_JOSA the Gr.3 Champion. So Congratulations to OCR_GUI_JOSA! Other positions can still change hands and their is a small prize for the top 3 positions in both classes. And no it is not money. I don't have that kind of income.

Gr.1 Points Standings
Updated to Round 12, 5/4/24
Scoring Rounds Remaining 3

Position. PSN ID, Points Total, Wins
1. fastone371, 141 pts, 3 Wins
2. TheColdWarriors, 116 pts, 2 Wins
3. Michel-QC_21, 80 pts, 1 Win
4. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 71 pts, 2 Wins

Gr.3 Points Standings
Scoring Rounds Remaining 2

1. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 240 pts, 7 Wins
2. DusanMandic9, 122 pts, 1 Win
3. poolshark3436, 117 pts, 2 Wins
4. Michel-QC_21, 64 pts, 2 Wins
5. Ace5920, 42 pts
6. SHOFAST, 30 pts
7. fastone371, 28 pts
8. p1p_squeek11, 27 pts
9. TheColdWarriors, 23 pts
10. iismoke_DOPE, 4 pts
11. C_rose149, 2 pts
12. breadedkilljoy, 2 pts

Congratulations to Gr.3 Champion OCR_GUI_JOSA!

Next Race

5/18, 13. Blue Moon Bay 250 Miles
(Gr.1 Only)
Race Details
Blue Moon Bay Full Course Forward (Oval), 126 Laps Race, 251.9 Miles (405.5 km), Late Morning Start, Time Change x2, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Tires Required None, Tires x4, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 97%, 20 Laps Qualifying Race, Corner Penalties None, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty On, Contact Penalty Off, x1 Points Payout

Following Race

6/8, 14. 2nd Annual 2 Hours of Le Mans

Race Details
24 Hours du Mans Race Track Full Circuit, 2 Hour Races, Afternoon Start, Time Change x12, Night Driving Yes, Weather Change Custom, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x6, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 94%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty Off, Contact Penalty Off, x2 Points Payout

Oh, I am working on that Special. I'm still debating certain things. So I haven't announced anything yet.

Last edited:
View attachment 1352988
Round 12 Results

Gr.1 Results

Pole Award: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Race Winner: OCR_GUI_JOSA
Fastest Lap: OCR_GUI_JOSA

Gr.3 Results

Pole Award: DusanMandic9
Race Winner: poolshark3436
Fastest Lap: poolshark3436

After the results of round 12 it is no longer mathematically possible for anyone in Gr.3 to to tie or overtake OCR_GUI_JOSA in points. With means officially is OCR_GUI_JOSA the Gr.3 Champion. So Congratulations to OCR_GUI_JOSA! Other positions can still change hands and their is a small prize for the top 3 positions in both classes. And no it is not money. I don't have that kind of income.

Gr.1 Points Standings
Scoring Rounds Remaining 3

1. fastone371, 141 pts, 3 Wins
2. TheColdWarriors, 116 pts, 2 Wins
3. Michel-QC_21, 80 pts, 1 Win
4. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 71 pts, 2 Wins

Gr.3 Points Standings
Scoring Rounds Remaining 2

1. OCR_GUI_JOSA, 240 pts, 7 Wins
2. DusanMandic9, 122 pts, 1 Win
3. poolshark3436, 117 pts, 2 Wins
4. Michel-QC_21, 64 pts, 2 Wins
5. Ace5920, 42 pts
6. SHOFAST, 30 pts
7. fastone371, 28 pts
8. p1p_squeek11, 27 pts
9. TheColdWarriors, 23 pts
10. iismoke_DOPE, 4 pts
11. C_rose149, 2 pts
12. breadedkilljoy, 2 pts

Congratulations to Gr.3 Champion OCR_GUI_JOSA!

Next Race

5/18, 13. Blue Moon Bay 250 Miles
(Gr.1 Only)
Race Details

Following Race

6/8, 14. 2nd Annual 2 Hours of Le Mans

Race Details
24 Hours du Mans Race Track Full Circuit, 2 Hour Races, Afternoon Start, Time Change x12, Night Driving Yes, Weather Change Custom, Rain Maybe, Tires Required None, Tires x6, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 94%, 15 Minutes GT Group Qualifying, Corner Penalties Weak, Wall Penalties None, Pit Line Penalty Off, Contact Penalty Off, x2 Points Payout

Oh, I am working on that Special. I'm still debating certain things. So I haven't announced anything yet.
I think I am going to try a different GR1 car

The LM55 is one the best cars in the Gr.1 class. The is necessary the best at anything but, it also not weak at anything either. So I wouldn't recommend changing if I were you. Plus you'll lose points for a car change.
I dont care about Points, I mentioned that many times. We are both going to watch the other GR1 cars leave us at BMB and LeMans, niether have top speed.

Back