Alpha Romeo 155 availability

United States
United States
Why is this car so over powered and so easy to drive and so easy on tire wear and so easy on gas… and yet can’t buy it anywhere and haven’t been able to buy it’s for months?? I guess I simply like all 16 cars to have at least a different color scheme.. but race C this week is all red Alpha’s. Any idea when it’ll be available for purchace or maybe theory’s as to why PD chooses not to put it up for sale?

and yet can’t buy it anywhere and haven’t been able to buy it’s for months
It appears in the Legends Cars dealer at pretty much the same rate as every other car - about once every 90 days. It's been in the dealer three times to my recollection: at launch, mid-May, and early August (so "haven't been able to buy it's for months" is only true if one is a number of months).
Any idea when it’ll be available for purchace
Yeah, about 90 days from the beginning of August. So back end of October.
or maybe theory’s as to why PD chooses not to put it up for sale?
It doesn't choose not to. The cars cycle through at a rate of about once every 90 days. It's not 100% consistent, but it's about that.

Also it's "Alfa". "Alpha" is a Greek letter.

Ok cool so your saying it has been available at the regular dealership from time to time.. I’ll have to start looking there also.. I’ve only been checking the Legendary dealership.
... no?
It appears in the Legends Cars dealer
And as I said, you just missed it. The last time it was there was August 1st to August 11th.

Back