Anti-lag only installable on cars turbocharged from factory - bug or intended feature?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

It seems me and some other members of this forum have noticed something peculiar and honestly, quite a frustrating aspect of the Tuning Shop.

For some reason, the anti-lag system is only installable on cars that have been turbo'd from factory, you can't install it on an NA car that's had a turbo installed onto it in the Tuning Shop.

Surely this is a bug right? It seems really strange that we can't install an ALS on NA cars that have been converted into a turbo build. I just want my '07 Swift Sport to be an ultimate track machine, but I guess I can't do that right now... :irked:

Last edited:
My ITR and both EK9 CTR variants could not have ALS installed either and all are turbo. I guess that's going to be a no unless it's fixed in an update

ALS is bugged anyhow. On cars where I installed it and activated it, It never seems to work during a race. Not in sound, which should be very distinctive, nor in the boostguage that shows sustained levels of boost.

Back