ARTA- U UP TO IT

• Thread starter psycho
  • 12 comments
CAR: R ARTA ZEXEL SKYLINE GT '99
TRACK: RED ROCK-ET SHIP
NO hybrids, speed speed speed. Do your best, dust the rest. that is all.

Hi Psyco , I gave it a shot ,I can,t get it to stick in the 2 highspeed banks ,but here,s what I got // 1:06.326 / 185.32

Wow, nice job. i was only able to come up with a time of 1:07.678 and a speed of 188.92mph. Lets see if we cant do better k.

This one was fun. I couldnt get better then a 1:05.00  My best lap was 1:05.474 @ 186.85.  I know I can beat this time but I dont have the patience right now. I might try later or move on to another challenge.

Soulpanic,,,Whewww doggieee, That,s hot ,  Looks like I need to do a little more tweakin lol , but I don,t know , If I could just get it to hug in the high speed bank I would be in the 1:05s for sure . I.ll try and post it on the 13th , Way to go !

Thx all. I thought i was loosing time at the 2 S corners. But I was wrong. I spent about an hour on this again and couldnt do any better. Ran about the same times.

Well i did some more tweakin and I juuust tweaked past Souls time of 1:05.474//  I ran a 1:05.413 --182.70 mph. Sorry about that Soul  (not !)    hehehe.

Hi, you guys need to do a little more tweaking :)
I'm not in this little challenge, But, I've done 0:59.179 in the Penzoil in the past round Red Rock V, it's a track where you need special settings, different from other tracks.

Back