Assetto Corsa 2 Will be Called "Assetto Corsa Evo", Coming 2024

Kunos hasn't released any information on ACE apart from the logo for now because they have to release Nords on console first and maybe other things (cough cough GTWC Europe 2024 liveries cough cough) on ACC.

Almost the same happens for ACC, they didn't release any information or trailer until they stopped the development of AC1.

I think we'll see something from ACE in June at some video game conference, my bet on the game's launch (like an EA for Steam) is September.
Kunos Don’t work on console, porting and post launch support and development is fully in hands of untold studio (wich made next gen version with the existing code of D3T ldt that made the old gen Acc console release)
Nords is coming 2nd of may on console btw

But digital bros did give some information;
IMG_1675.png

Also in a older financial release wich isn’t available anymore, they stated that there will be again port of ac2 (ac evo) once full game is realesed on PC and that it will be ported by a third party company to PS5/ series X (as happened with ACC)
Game will use new in-house engine also .

In this summer you will have the early access, now it will be interesting the come out of ac2/evo without Stefano in front and without Aris, wich abandoned kunos also to engage himself in a new project

Kunos Don’t work on console, porting and post launch support and development is fully in hands of untold studio (wich made next gen version with the existing code of D3T ldt that made the old gen Acc console release)
Nords is coming 2nd of may on console btw

But digital bros did give some information;
View attachment 1351280

Also in a older financial release wich isn’t available anymore, they stated that there will be again port of ac2 (ac evo) once full game is realesed on PC and that it will be ported by a third party company to PS5/ series X (as happened with ACC)
Game will use new in-house engine also .

In this summer you will have the early access, now it will be interesting the come out of ac2/evo without Stefano in front and without Aris, wich abandoned kunos also to engage himself in a new project
When I mentioned Kunos I was referring to Digital Bros in general, it is not worth showing the new game while ACC content is still programmed, even for console.

Btw Aris has been working on ACE in the same way that Stefano did with the bases in ACC before being announced, I think with ACE (at least for now) there will be no problems because of that, we will see the next Kunos game, at least I know of in advance that the team are still made up of people who love cars and driving them.

When I mentioned Kunos I was referring to Digital Bros in general, it is not worth showing the new game while ACC content is still programmed, even for console.

Btw Aris has been working on ACE in the same way that Stefano did with the bases in ACC before being announced, I think with ACE (at least for now) there will be no problems because of that, we will see the next Kunos game, at least I know of in advance that the team are still made up of people who love cars and driving them.
Acc support is finished, next up is AC2/evo , console will have Tuesday 2nd may the last dlc and “maybe” and update with fixes (still have a lot of issues)

Aris isn’t working and wasn’t working on AC EVO , he ended with GT2 cars and advised some of the devs in certain areas.
Stefano did make acc, once launched he went away and he came back once to help for improving the AI.
So with this new AC2/evo will achieve with the team that stays, we will see in the early access days this summer

With them now advertising '2024 QR code' to the AC Evo teaser on consoles I'm imagining they'll release around the same time for console, or hopefully very quickly after, and at least this year.

Now we just need to try these 'mod' things. Still hoping ACC gets some further updates though.

As far as I know, ACE will come out first in Early Access for PC and then for consoles in the same way it was with AC and ACC, so I don't think it will come out simultaneously or anytime soon.

Yes, the thing about 2024 is simply that the devs forgot to remove the easter egg of the QR code for the console build.
And why should they remove it ? It’s a free comercial for them, some people move to PC , others stay .

And why should they remove it ? It’s a free comercial for them, some people move to PC , others stay .
For the simple fact that it is no longer a valid Easter egg since the teaser has already been officially presented, in addition to being misinterpreted in view of a release date for the console versions.

We must not forget that not even in the teaser for ACE appears that it will only be released on PC this year.

Last edited:
Back